Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Excited to have chosen the 125 for this year's arenacross races!  (Read 1927 times)

Offline suzukipride

• Novice
    • View Profile
I always have done a few arenacross events every winter, lots of fun. This winter me and a friend plan on doing even more than we usually do. I debated on the rmz250 or my rm125 for the tight indoor stuff and it was a no-brainer that the 125 is better suited! With the constant turning and tightness of arenacross, the 125 is much easier to point and shoot I feel. Should be fun off the catapult!

Anyone racing some arenacross this year? Will probably be the only 125 out there in the novice class.

Offline Charles Owens

• Professional
    • View Profile
    • Two Stroke Motocross
Re: Excited to have chosen the 125 for this year's arenacross races!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 04:38:03 PM »
Good luck and keep us posted!

Offline scotty dog

• Professional
  • because golf courses should be motocross tracks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 05:38:56 AM »
Good luck man, i hope im doin some this year/next year but its outdoor. Wont be too many 2 strkes either, Perth people are retarded :-):-)
F**K THE WHALES......................SAVE THE 2 STROKE!!!!

The hardest part about riding a 4 stroke is telling your parents your Gay!!

05 CR 250

Offline Super Trucker

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 06:35:19 PM »
Good Luck Suzukipride, when racing areanacross there is only 1 pipe choice,that pipe is a BILLS pipe. Give Bill a call he might have some arenacross stuff sitting around. The Suzuki team used a shelf pipe, the same 1 available to the public, all the years they raced 125 and 250 pro classes, good stuff. I,m racing friday night supercross next year, it,s a outdoor track.