Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: the all new yz 250  (Read 2799 times)

Offline westsiderippa

• Expert
  • win on a 2t your a hero, lose just blame the bike
    • View Profile
the all new yz 250
« on: February 02, 2010, 12:20:42 AM »

Offline JETZcorp

• Professional
  • Life, Liberty, and Horsepower
    • View Profile
Re: the all new yz 250
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 12:36:39 AM »
No one can be this stupid.  There's just no way in Hell.  Everything he said was precisely wrong in every way.  Not just the regular stupid stuff like mistaking it for a 2T or thinking there are engines where there aren't.  The subtle things like mixing up the drum and disc brake, the forks and shocks, the "aluminum" frame.  If he was really clueless, you'd expect him to get at least 1/4 of it right by random chance.  That means, of course, that this is brilliant comedy.

With that said, that bike looks like a total heap.  I'm normally a fan of conventional forks, but those things are narrower than the old '79 Husky forks, which were like toothpicks.  That's the kind of bike I like to use for target practice with the SKS.

Is this Maico a 440 or only a 400?  Well in all the confusion, I forgot myself.
But considering this is a 1978 Magnum, the best-handling bike in the world, you have to ask yourself one question.
Do you feel lucky, punk?

Offline Cable Stretcher

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Re: the all new yz 250
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 08:03:30 AM »
I think it is funny he is trying to make fun of people that don't know anything, but then you look at his other videos and he is a total goon, who tries to work on his RM but just jacks it up more than before he started.