Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: It Ain't Mine.....But I Wish It Was!!!  (Read 2497 times)

Offline Sapper

• Junior
    • View Profile
It Ain't Mine.....But I Wish It Was!!!
« on: June 21, 2011, 07:48:43 AM »
I was surfing the net and came across this IDK whos it is but he's a mad scientists lmfao :D

If you want cheap & fast, it won't be good.
If you want cheap & good, it won't be fast.
If you want good & fast, it won't be CHEAP

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
Re: It Ain't Mine.....But I Wish It Was!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 01:33:03 PM »
Sweet :D
ACMXProductions.weebly.com <-- Check it out! Now!

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

The Sweet Sound of a Yz125 Two Stroke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSO3Po7uvJo

'If it takes more than two strokes, then you're just playing with

Offline MyckMcClung

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 06:52:26 AM »
I bet it's still  as heavy as my 07 with the OS tank, armor, and hand guards.
If a pair of 2" brass balls isn't working, I doubt that the 3" model will make much difference.

Offline Sapper

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 03:57:37 PM »
idk how heavy it is but heres the guys story

"My oldest son decided a while back (after his CRF250 scattered the top end) that he wanted another 2 stroke 125. I had been wanting to build something trick other than a vintage bike and started kicking around some ideas and looking for a project bike. It wasn't my first choice but someone traded in a looped out 07 KX250F at the cycle shop he works at. Subframe was trashed and the exhaust was ripped off. Got it for $1500.00 and promptly pulled the complete engine assy. and components out and put it on Ebay where it sold for $1700.00! Found a core engine from a 2003 KX125 and sat it in place and took the bike to a friend in Houston to rework the lower engine cradle and fab up a few swingarm spacers , head stays , exhaust brackets and coil bracket. Having to fit KX125 radiators , a KX250 kick lever (or rework the pipe a bit) and a KX125 airboot with some minor airbox mods. As soon as we finish up a few details, the engine is headed to Williams Motorwerks for a complete overhaul and big bore, stroker setup. We'll bust it all apart at that point and detail everything and freshen up the entire rolling chassis. Hopefully it will all work out well, as it has been a long time getting this little bit done. When it gets to the detailing point I'll get some better pics of everything that was done and post them up. A while back either here or Mototalk, someone in Europe posted up pics of a aluminum framed KX125/144. Took me a while to figure out what was weird looking about it all, but he used a CR125 to start with."

Offline SachsGS

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 05:23:54 PM »
When you say you are going to rework  the KX engine,what will the final bore and stroke dimensions be? ;D

Offline Sapper

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 03:27:25 PM »
idk im guessin he wants to bore it or something of that nature

Offline Super Trucker

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 09:16:54 PM »
Hey Sapper, sounds like a cool project, I have a new DOMA pipe for a 03 KX125, 200.00 if you want it. Williams Motowex  also makes cone pipes, I talked to Jesse the owner about building a stock bore cylinder for my 04 cr125 2mm stroker crank,2mm overbore engine. I  didn,t  ask for the overbore, cr,s exhaust port bridge is fragile when overborred, it doesn,t sound like a 125 at all anymore, very impressive pulling power though. A overborre piston is 30.00 more also, have to drill 3 lube holes in piston, that,s a pain. I  bent and pounded a 03 KX 125 BUDD HGS pipe onto my 04 cr125, I got the info that KX pipes worked on CR,s, that,s why I have the KX pipes. I  only take 34 hours off a week, so I don,t have much time to be on the site. 10-4