Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: All Sold Out @ My Local Dealership!?  (Read 9589 times)

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
Re: All Sold Out @ My Local Dealership!?
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2011, 09:23:20 AM »
Awesome!
- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Offline eprovenzano

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2011, 02:45:32 PM »
I'm jealous. I hope it all works out for you
Eric Provenzano
2019 KTM 300 XCW TPI
2000 KTM 300 EXC (Son's)
2001 KTM 380 EXC
Sold 1991 KDX 200... fun play bike
Sold 1999 KX250
Sold 1999 YZ125 (son's)
Sold 2001 Yamaha TTL 125 (son's 1st bike)
Sold but never forgotten 1974 Honda Elsinore CR250M
Sold 1974 Honda Elsinore CR125

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2011, 02:07:13 PM »
Awesome!
You r the man Coop! I took the trip to Bentleys in Murraysville PA & they had 2 300xc's left & I went up to the one on the floor & started to push it to the back of the shop & one of the emplyees said "that's not ur bike.urs is already in the back ready to be loaded" lol. So I went back to check my ride out & the guy takes me to his office & had me sign some paper work and I paid him cash for the bike plus bought some 2t oil a pair of fox gloves & loaded the bike with help from one of Robins' employees & then headed back to Maryland with a smile on my face. :D

Offline EJ

• Professional
    • View Profile

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2011, 07:02:59 PM »
I'm jealous.
Don't worry eprovenzano you can take a ride on it. We all "at least the ones in the tri-state region"need to get together & find a good place to go for a ride & you can ride my Katoom bro & I have to give Coop a chance to ride it if he wants because he led me to Robins Shop in Murraysville PA. & they still have 1 300xc left.Give me a call @ 240-920-8392 if you want Eric or Coop. :)

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2011, 04:40:07 AM »
I wish I knew when you were going to be there, I would have met you out there. I am happy it worked out!

Now we need pics  :D .
- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Offline HS125

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2011, 05:17:44 AM »
Pics. and a ride report. ;D

Has anyone on here rode the KTM 300 and the GG 300?  The katoom seems to be a big bike (ergonimic wise).  I'm only 5' 9" , 155 lbs.  It seems most smaller guys prefer the GG.

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2011, 05:48:29 AM »
 I was surprised when I took it on my 1st ride after I got home Monday from Bentleys! The suspension on the 2011 seemed to be stiffer than my 08 but I'm sure it just needs more riding to get the initial stiffness out of the rear shock. Bentleys set the bike up for my weight but I did notice that I either got shorter or the 2011 Katoom got a bit taller! lol. Overall I'm 100% satisfied with the bike as well as Bentleys & their excellent service! I bought some 2t & trans oil plus some engine ice coolant & a new pair of fox gloves, the same kind of fox dirtpaws like I had but they were worn badly so I picked up a new pair. I'll go today & pick up a new digital cam since my last one got lost in my step fathers trunk & when I found it it was baked So after a Doctors appt. I'll go get the cam & snap some pics & put them up............... :)

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2011, 09:28:43 AM »
Sweeeet  ;D cant wait to see it.
ACMXProductions.weebly.com <-- Check it out! Now!

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

The Sweet Sound of a Yz125 Two Stroke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSO3Po7uvJo

'If it takes more than two strokes, then you're just playing with

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2011, 06:22:01 PM »
After I went to my docs appointment today I first stopped by my ex-wifes work place to hopefully get some metric torx bits or sockets because she gives me her discount price @ Fastenal but they did'nt have any in stock so I had her order me a set of 3/8 drive sockets with torx bits on them & then I stopped down @ a local discount store to get my digital cam & when I got home the directions on the olympus cam said to charge it for 5 hours so I put it on charge but by that time it was to dark to take a decent pic but I'll definitley get some pics of my Ktm 300 up tomorrow for sure! I also would like some advice on which skid plate I should order tomorrow for my ride? Rocky Mountain ATV & MC has a "Richochet" 3/16" aircraft aluminum that kind of raps around the lower part of the engine for $82.95 & they also said they have a KTM plastic skid plate with a quick fastener for $99.99 & if my order is $100.00 the 3-day shipping is free so to take advantage of that I'm going to order some Oakley crowbar goggles for $65.00 even though I still have my old practcally ancient Scott goggles! Any advice on the skid plates would be greatly appreciated! :)

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2011, 08:07:58 PM »
What kind of riding do you do? Do you race?

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

Offline IndigoRacer

• Novice
  • I look forward to supporting everyone.
    • View Profile
    • Indigo Racer Powersports
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2011, 12:33:00 PM »
I am glad you finally got the bike you wanted, I see you are really dedicated to the KTM brand. Don't forget that you get 10% off RMATV parts through the Indigo Racer website. Just put the RM part number on the parts request form.

Enjoy your new ride!
Mike
Indigo Racer Powersports
www.IndigoRacer.com

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2011, 07:59:30 PM »
I am glad you finally got the bike you wanted, I see you are really dedicated to the KTM brand. Don't forget that you get 10% off RMATV parts through the Indigo Racer website. Just put the RM part number on the parts request form.

Enjoy your new ride!
Thanks IndigoRacer & I definetly will buy my parts off of your site! I recently took a couple pics of my new ride but I'm having a hard time getting them downloaded from my jpg files! I got 4 great pics but for some reason I can't download them to the TSM site from my files? I owned a 2008 KTM-300xc & did'nt have any problems with that bike so that's pretty much why I got another katoom thanks to Coop sending me to Bentleys'. The 2011 300xc does handle a good bit better than my ol' "08" & I'm glad because It'll be quite a while before I will be able to get a newer bike but I'm fine with that because I love the torque & power this bike has!!! :o

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2011, 10:44:34 PM »
Here is an easy way to get your pics on here:

1. Make a photobucket.com account
2. Upload the photos to your photoshop.com page
3. Copy the [IMG] link and paste it here for the photo to show up, or just copy the URL and paste it here, but the photo wont show up that way.

Or you can send the pics to my email and I can do it for you :)
acmx721@gmail.com

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2011, 02:28:01 PM »
Here is an easy way to get your pics on here:

1. Make a photobucket.com account
2. Upload the photos to your photoshop.com page
3. Copy the [IMG] link and paste it here for the photo to show up, or just copy the URL and paste it here, but the photo wont show up that way.

Or you can send the pics to my email and I can do it for you :)
acmx721@gmail.com
ACMX I just went ahead & e-mailed you a pic of my ride because I'm having problems trying to download the pic & pics myself.I greatly appreciate you helping me out with this! I never was good @ computer tech @ all....lol. As for your earlier ?? "do I race?". I do not race I've just rode dirtbikes & some atv's since I was 7yrs. old & I love to ride offroad in the tight woods as well as on all of the rocky fire roads around MD,WV,PA. I occasionally ride on some of the outdoor MX tracks in my tri-state area as well as Ohio & Indiana whenever I go out there to visit my Father & brother,sister etc. I'm 40yrs. old & I was diagnosed with MS aka Multiple Sclerosis when I was 26yrs. old but fortunately I'm still able to ride & function well but I do have occasional flare ups that sometimes keep me in bed for up to 1 week to about a month! It sucks to say the least but riding keeps me going for sure! Especially a great running smoker!!! Thanks again for your help ACMX! :)