Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: The exact reason we talk about how the 4 strokes are bad.  (Read 1995 times)

Offline miedosoracing

• Professional
    • View Profile
The exact reason we talk about how the 4 strokes are bad.
« on: April 15, 2011, 02:33:14 PM »
While talking about a CRF250R, and what oil to use, out comes this, when I asked if the oils were not seperated. Yes, I knew that answer, but had to ask.

"i had that bike last year, the problem is that the oil from the clutch passes to the engine, so all the small clutch trash destroys the engine, this only happens in hondas, its a bitch,... check your oil level and you'll see how it it higher every time, and it burns lots of oil, which is replaced with the dirty clutch one... itf painfull just to think back to it,, i blew 2 engines last year, be carefull."

"they are separated, when it heats up the leak begins, it starts happening with time, the engine was opened and there was no appearant damage, but every time there was less clutch oil, more engine oil and a extreme derty oil filter...i sold the bike, now have beauty kawi!"

My response was this:
Oh, ok. Yeh to new guy buyer.... Wonder if he just starting riding mx?

www.miedosoracing.com
Fightin the system like a 2 stroke modern day Robin Hood!

Offline JETZcorp

• Professional
  • Life, Liberty, and Horsepower
    • View Profile
Re: The exact reason we talk about how the 4 strokes are bad.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 12:37:42 AM »
Guaranteed 100% every time, you won't have ANY clutch debris in the gas tank, where the oil ought to be.

Is this Maico a 440 or only a 400?  Well in all the confusion, I forgot myself.
But considering this is a 1978 Magnum, the best-handling bike in the world, you have to ask yourself one question.
Do you feel lucky, punk?

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: The exact reason we talk about how the 4 strokes are bad.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 10:27:16 AM »
While talking about a CRF250R, and what oil to use, out comes this, when I asked if the oils were not seperated. Yes, I knew that answer, but had to ask.

"i had that bike last year, the problem is that the oil from the clutch passes to the engine, so all the small clutch trash destroys the engine, this only happens in hondas, its a bitch,... check your oil level and you'll see how it it higher every time, and it burns lots of oil, which is replaced with the dirty clutch one... itf painfull just to think back to it,, i blew 2 engines last year, be carefull."

"they are separated, when it heats up the leak begins, it starts happening with time, the engine was opened and there was no appearant damage, but every time there was less clutch oil, more engine oil and a extreme derty oil filter...i sold the bike, now have beauty kawi!"

My response was this:
Oh, ok. Yeh to new guy buyer.... Wonder if he just starting riding mx?

Not because I'm a fan of 4-strokes but did Honda ever fix that problem with their crf-r's?  :)