Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Honda CR500 David Bailey Tribute aluminum frame conversion  (Read 5082 times)

Offline miedosoracing

• Professional
    • View Profile
Honda CR500 David Bailey Tribute aluminum frame conversion
« on: April 04, 2011, 11:11:36 AM »
This is a CR500 Aluminum Frame conversion, NONE nicer. It was made by Miedoso Racing no expense spared, built for the owner of Miedoso Racing. Miedoso Racing does not cut the Y or any part of the frame. They use original Honda frame and motor mounts with no cutting of the frame. (top mounts only have been moved) Would you feel better riding a original Honda bike, or a cut and welded bike? It has had only 3 rides since made and tires and wear will show that too be true. EVERYTHING is near new condition. It is a Very low hour 2004 CR250R chassis with paperwork in hand. It uses a 1996 CR500R motor that had only near 10 hours of use on it. It has had a new piston put in, and ported to make it really fast. It has been built with the following things: $900 Factory Connection suspension, with heavier springs to match the heavier motor. Gold rims and metal flaked black hubs. David Bailey orange plastic and replica kit. Pro Tapers and hand guards. FMF gnarly pipe. Dunlap front and rear 952's. Oring chain. Boyesen clutch cover. Anodized extras here and there. All for only $5,900. If you compare to any other CR500AF on the street, you will see that you are getting a great deal, with the suspension and motor mods alone.  If you come and look at this, you will not be disappointed. It is a beautiful bike and every time out will get attention. Thanks. Cash only, no payments etc.
214-316-3055
Dallas or anywhere you pay shipping. Out of state, wires only. No checks, and then shipping to nigeria etc.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 02:02:48 PM by miedosoracing »
www.miedosoracing.com
Fightin the system like a 2 stroke modern day Robin Hood!

Offline SachsGS

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Honda CR500 David Bailey Tribute aluminum frame conversion
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 08:55:26 PM »
Nice looking bike! ;D

The trick with the Nigerian scammers is to play them along as long as possible. While they are trying to rip you off they have less time to defraud other people. :-X

Offline factoryX

• Professional
  • Hurry! Follow the other farting sheep!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 05:59:25 PM »
 :P

I ride an 03 yz250, wait 04, wait 05, what ever, they're all the same #$@% YOU!

Offline TxTechRedRider

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 04:56:33 PM »
Some of my younger riding buddies would say that bike is "tight", which I think, to me means cool or awesome bike  :D
So cooool & awesome bike. Cool & awesome HONDA - 2stroke  :D
I noticed you are in Dallas, me too, where do you guys ride when time permits?
I also noticed you guys do some work on bikes, where are you located in the Dallas area?
07 Honda Cr125.   
Petition signer #61

Offline miedosoracing

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 02:36:55 PM »
Some of my younger riding buddies would say that bike is "tight", which I think, to me means cool or awesome bike  :D
So cooool & awesome bike. Cool & awesome HONDA - 2stroke  :D
I noticed you are in Dallas, me too, where do you guys ride when time permits?
I also noticed you guys do some work on bikes, where are you located in the Dallas area?

I'm located at 635 and Web chapel behind the movie theatre.  I ride when I get a chance at the following tracks. But unfortunately due to time and location, Shady Grove the most. Not a great track but for going to ride for 1 - 2 hours only, it is cheap and fast.  Shady Grove, UndergroundMX, Villagecreekmx, Oakhill (although I'm wanting to go there, haven't yet) I just went to I35MX and hated it. I can't ride sand.  I also take my daughter and wife to the snakepit because it has a nice kids track.  Underground, Villagecreek are probably my two favorites.  I also have a 1998 CR250 with 02-07 seat, plastic, and triple for sale for $1200.

The 500, just make reasonable offers, and we will go from there.
www.miedosoracing.com

Offline miedosoracing

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 02:23:06 PM »
Sold.
www.miedosoracing.com