Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: craigs list ads  (Read 3284 times)

Offline helfrick15205

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
craigs list ads
« on: January 08, 2010, 10:41:22 PM »
04 crf 250
 craigslist >  for sale / wanted >  motorcycles/scooters
please flag with care:

best of craigslist
Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
2004 CRF250......2 STROKE TRADES!! - $1600 (SOUTHILLS)
Date: 2010-01-04, 1:35PM EST
Reply to:]

different ad!
2004 CRF 250

I HAVE TITLE

I DONT WANT A 4 STROKE THATS THE ONLY REASON IM SELLING

MODS ARE:

PRO CURCUIT EXHAUST

GRAFFIX KIT

SEAT COVER

TAPER BARS

LOOKING FOR 250 2 STROKE IF BIKE IS WORTH MORE THAN MINE I HAVE CASH ALSO

ANY OFFERS TXT...412_680_7228

EMAIL....TURBOION2004@YAHOO

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Yoshi Titanium full exhaust, ARC unbreakable levers, TAG bars and clamps, Holeshot device,Factory Connection front and rear suspension, too much to list. $3100 cash.. May consider partial trade for a like new 6x12 or larger the better enclosed trailer with rear ramp door, or perhaps a newer 250 2stroke or 750 up streetbike. You must be at least 18 to discuss and have titles in your name.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1541844851-0    

ANOTHER CRF 250! 05 MODEL

Yoshi Titanium full exhaust, ARC unbreakable levers, TAG bars and clamps, Holeshot device,Factory Connection front and rear suspension, too much to list. $3100 cash.. May consider partial trade for a like new 6x12 or larger the better enclosed trailer with rear ramp door, or perhaps a newer 250 2stroke or 750 up streetbike. You must be at least 18 to discuss and have titles in your name. 843 687 6472

any similarities in the posts?

Offline helfrick15205

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Re: craigs list ads
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 10:43:50 PM »
put same ad in their twice but still the same result, kinda crazy?

Offline JohnN

• Professional
  • Two Strokes Rule!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 05:04:10 AM »
The similarity is that they are all trying to get ride of four-strokes. They want out so bad that they'll trade for a Trailer, Street Bike or two stroke motocross bike.

This is what is happening all over the world and the only place we get to talk about it is here....

Kind of makes you go Hmmmmmmm!
Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth!

Offline JETZcorp

• Professional
  • Life, Liberty, and Horsepower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 10:11:24 AM »
I've noticed something about craigslist.  When you search "Lamborghini" and set the minimum price at $100,000 you get about six results in my area, with a repeat or two.  Then when you search "Maico" with no price controls, you get an empty page.  That, my friends, is exclusive!

Is this Maico a 440 or only a 400?  Well in all the confusion, I forgot myself.
But considering this is a 1978 Magnum, the best-handling bike in the world, you have to ask yourself one question.
Do you feel lucky, punk?

Offline JohnN

• Professional
  • Two Strokes Rule!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 04:37:13 PM »
I've noticed something about craigslist.  When you search "Lamborghini" and set the minimum price at $100,000 you get about six results in my area, with a repeat or two.  Then when you search "Maico" with no price controls, you get an empty page.  That, my friends, is exclusive!

Or that you live in an exclusive neighborhood!! Are you not telling us something???  :P

I checked craigslist here in the East, there was one ad for Maico,

1983 Maico 250 motor and pipe for sale, runs great,low hours. Also 1983 Maico 490 motor parts, cases,cyl,trans,pipe,kicker,carb, air box, all in nice con. Other maico parts for sale. e-mail or call 609-578-0831

In North Jersey (a couple of hours away).

When I searched for Lamborghini I got no cars for sale... this is in the New York City area... and there are none on Craigslist..... things that make you go hmmmm! ;D ;D
Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth!

Offline JETZcorp

• Professional
  • Life, Liberty, and Horsepower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 07:50:43 PM »
Really?!  There's always at least one on sale here in Portland.  At the moment we just have an '08 Murcielago LP640-4 that's going for $249,995.  Probably one of the most beautiful cars ever crafted by all of humanity!  Too bad it's a 4T though.
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/ctd/1545223646.html

Is this Maico a 440 or only a 400?  Well in all the confusion, I forgot myself.
But considering this is a 1978 Magnum, the best-handling bike in the world, you have to ask yourself one question.
Do you feel lucky, punk?

Offline helfrick15205

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2010, 09:09:21 PM »
two of those ads are off of pittsburgh craigslist and one is from charlotte. their are more but i got my point across.

Offline Hondacrrider

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2010, 01:12:02 PM »
I see a lot of earlier 4 stroke motocross bikes blown up, and selling for 2 grand, no way would i even look at that, and then there are 4 stroke bikes that are 4-5 years old and supposedly very reliable, no thanks, not reliable, the blow up is coming soon, i don't want to pay for that.
I'd rather be riding...