Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: DFW Supercross Friday before ride day.  (Read 2382 times)

Offline miedosoracing

• Professional
    • View Profile
DFW Supercross Friday before ride day.
« on: March 11, 2011, 02:18:10 PM »
Have friends coming in from out of town again. I'd really like to go to Undergroundmx again. That track is sick. Although unless they are getting enough people who are interested, they said they will not be open that day. So if you are interested in riding with us that day, please email them, and tell them you'd be interested in riding April 1. Friday. http://undergroundmxpark.com/index.php

We will be heading to Oakhillmx the Sunday after the DFW supercross. Haven't been there to ride, but It looks awesome too. http://www.oakhillmx.com/

Please don't forget to email Undergroundmx if you are interested in riding on Friday April 1. Thanks
www.miedosoracing.com
Fightin the system like a 2 stroke modern day Robin Hood!

Offline ktm150rippa

• Expert
    • View Profile
Re: DFW Supercross Friday before ride day.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 03:01:46 PM »
oak hill is pretty nasty fo sho lol love their dirt. But underground just looks like mx paradise I have to work that day though I might be able to hit up oak hill with yall.

Offline miedosoracing

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 03:50:02 PM »
Due to days open etc, changes made to schedule.  Friday is I35mx and Sunday is Undergroundmx.  There will be 5 2 strokes there. 
www.miedosoracing.com

Offline hack-man162

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 07:44:43 PM »
Sunday at I-35 MX.  Thats where it's happening.  There will be a LOT of two strokes out there.

Offline hack-man162

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 05:07:14 PM »
It was great meeting you last night in the pizza line miedoso.  For the life of me, I can't remember your name though.  Lets plan on hooking up to ride soon!

Offline miedosoracing

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 08:07:20 PM »
Name is Chad. It was great meeting you as well.  I had an awesome time at Underground. Wish ya would have made it there.  I liked I35mx but it was tough. I'm very bad at sand. But Underground was a blast. We will have to ride.  That will be cool. 
www.miedosoracing.com