Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: First race of 2011  (Read 1845 times)

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
First race of 2011
« on: February 20, 2011, 08:48:34 PM »
2011 Two Stroke Racing (Yz125)

Check out my holeshot in the first video clip :D
ACMXProductions.weebly.com <-- Check it out! Now!

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

The Sweet Sound of a Yz125 Two Stroke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSO3Po7uvJo

'If it takes more than two strokes, then you're just playing with

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
Re: First race of 2011
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 03:56:17 AM »
Very nice!
- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Offline Super Trucker

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: First race of 2011
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 08:18:15 AM »
Your racing in Washington already,we just had 15inches of snow. Nice holeshot  :D,and you got film of it too cool. Just look for little things to improve, I,m sure the 250f riders are not to pumped about being beat by a 125 and they,ll be looking to improve on there starts. Things your doing already I,m sure, just before the gate drops, let clutch out a bit to get your chain tight, hold front brake to keep the bike from creeping, depending on the dirt have the throttle at lower midrange when releasing the clutch,so you have the strong mid range for pulling off the gate. For a quicker shift I start with my left foot under the shift lever,hit 2nd gear asap. Everyone looks at a different part of the gate, some like looking at the pin. I take a old tear off use a dirt clump or piece of gum to keep it on the gate, easier to see the gate nudge. I  put a junk of tacky dirt on top of the gate to get it dropping faster. Make sure there,s no dirt under the gate and the pin area is also clean.