Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Jason Lwarence and his opinion on two strokes  (Read 3399 times)

Offline Hondacrrider

• Professional
    • View Profile
Jason Lwarence and his opinion on two strokes
« on: January 03, 2010, 09:45:24 PM »
I just love this video, I mean, Jason Lawrence, is really able to speak his opinion of two strokes unlike factory riders, except that, he is factory level speed. In my opinion anyway. Plus, the second kid, has a very valid point, 250 two strokes will not necessarily kill 250f's, i mean, four stroke lovers(or parents who bought there kids a four stroke, and don't want to have to sell it) are complaining about how the rule is completely unfair, but, in all reality, a four stroke can outshine a four stroke, but, for the average person, this 250 two stroke, is the better option.
Jason Lawrence :- Two Stroke Riding
I'd rather be riding...

Offline 2smoker

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Jason Lwarence and his opinion on two strokes
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 06:13:09 PM »
Love the kid! jut got out of Jail! Kid rips! He is like the new Damon Bradshaw! Hope he kicks some pretty boys ass this year! Dungey, Villopoto... ahaha
Formula over substance will ALWAYS sell more.

Offline JohnN

• Professional
  • Two Strokes Rule!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 07:04:33 PM »
I believe this video is responsible for the Team Mangers to be very afraid of allowing two-strokes and four-strokes to compete on equal displacement.

Just picture it, the factories show up to a National race with their "trick" highly modified four-strokes and a crazy fast privateer or Jason Lawrence showed up on a YZ250 two-stroke and beat them.

Very embarrassing, especially when they have beem telling everyone how much better the four-strokes are...

As for the comments about what both racers felt about dry race conditions, hey if the four-stroke is faster, then so be it. Unlike the four-stroke fanatics with blinders, I realize that the two-stroke is not the end all and be all of motocross racing... I just want to see rule equality. If the four-strokes win... oh well. They did it fair and square.

What are the four-stroke fanatics afraid of?? Equality? Or do they know that their tractors are only good against bikes half their size?

Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth!

Offline westsiderippa

• Expert
  • win on a 2t your a hero, lose just blame the bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 11:55:59 PM »
j-law is a very talented kid, i just hope he keeps it together. sounds like he learned his lesson the hard way. i would hate to see that much talent go to waste after getting a huge second chance. i know we are all pulling for him. do your thing j-law and do us all a favor and do it on a 2T, lol. good luck bro!!!!

http://motocross.transworld.net/news/catching-up-withjason-lawrence-part-2/

Offline JohnN

• Professional
  • Two Strokes Rule!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 08:23:25 AM »
I wish the very best for Jason Lawrence... it does seem that he learned a bit more about life from his experience. It would be great to see him really work at racing.. he just might give some of the top racers fits!
Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth!