Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Motocross Girlfriends?  (Read 11983 times)

Offline knm29

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Motocross Girlfriends?
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2011, 11:29:30 PM »
That is an awesome story MyckMcClung, you just had to warm her up to the idea :)

Offline MyckMcClung

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2011, 06:55:01 AM »
Believe me, when I came home with the KX, she was quite upset, no nookie for Mycko for over a month
If a pair of 2" brass balls isn't working, I doubt that the 3" model will make much difference.

Offline snook620

• Professional
  • weekend warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2011, 07:50:06 AM »
My girl loves motocross. Shes always bitching at me because we hardly ever go racing anymore lol 
2000 YZ 125 under construction

Offline EJ

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2011, 09:43:32 AM »
My girl loves motocross. Shes always bitching at me because we hardly ever go racing anymore lol  

Yes same here.
I have explained to her why we don't go to the Motocross World Championship anymore.
It's because of Mr. Giuseppe Luongo's selfish short term financial profits.
We don't have a GP at Lierop anymore, cos Loungo wanted more money.
Oh well, that's 2x 50Euro's i will save this year, just to go watch 4strokes...
Nowadays we visit Belgian, Dutch and German regional races!
A lot more two stokes in there! And more good fun people, and less entrance money. mostly free!
And she is aware of the fact that MotoGP road racing is also changing to 4 strokes in all classes,
so she doesn't want to go there anymore either!  ;) :D
In return, we now also go to some WEC Enduro races.
W gave up on the road racing thing. Way too expensive...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 09:49:23 AM by EJ »

Offline knm29

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2011, 02:19:55 PM »
MyckMcClung that totally sucks! My boyfriend is very moto crazy and I love it! He actually got me into motocross. I road a little with my friends when I was younger but then stopped and he has gotten me so sucked in, I love it, I want to get my own bike soon and begin riding! :)

By the way that is really cool that you got the whole family involved in the sport!

Offline MyckMcClung

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2011, 06:50:10 PM »
I've got an RM85 for sale if you're interested, the wifey wants something a lil' bigger
If a pair of 2" brass balls isn't working, I doubt that the 3" model will make much difference.

Offline snowboarderro

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2011, 05:50:25 AM »
becouse my dad was a pro in motocross

my mom its way cool,she always suports me

and my girlfriends also,for me if you are not into motocross you can't be my girlfriend. :))

Recovered

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2011, 10:52:42 AM »
I am a very dedicated MXGF....didnt start out that way tho.  i was forced into it. when you are sitting at your dinner table and EVERYONE is talking about dirtbikes and two strokes and engines...its pretty much learn or shut up.  So now i can confidently say i know a lot about dirtbikes. and i love it. my whole family is involved with TSM and i wouldnt want it any other way...So from this dedicated MXGF to everyone on the TSM site...THANK YOU.   :-*

Offline knm29

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2011, 06:00:36 PM »
You and me both, Dirtygirl! :) But I'm so glad that I got involved with the sport! ;D We love debating things about the sport, in the end he always is right :) go figure the one that has known about this sport since he was 5.

Offline snowboarderro

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2011, 04:31:43 AM »
i say lets see some mxg photos :D (or wifes)

Recovered

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2011, 06:33:47 PM »
there is a gorgeous girl that models the TSM shirts on their fb...and she is a mxg....actually she is the mxg of TSMs new rider...and i hear she will be modeling other shirts as well when they come out.   :D

Offline TMKIWI

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2011, 07:09:44 PM »
What do you mean TSM's new rider ?
If you don't fall off you are not going hard enough

Offline ford832

• Professional
  • I PITY THE FOOL THAT RIDES A FOURSTROKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2011, 04:19:30 AM »
What do you mean TSM's new rider ?

AC,under the racing section.
I say post pics,not all of us are on facebook.

I'd like to see this same topic done as Moto Wives. My GF was always into it as well.Oddly enough,once she became a wife she immediately lost interest and though it was stupid-go figure  ???
I'd rather a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.

Recovered

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2011, 09:04:33 AM »
aww poor ford...yeah girls like to suck guys in...then once trapped the truth comes out.  i dont have a choice but to be involved...married or not :D im stuck.  but now that im in, i dont see myself losing interest...motocross is way cooler than my real job.

Offline ford832

• Professional
  • I PITY THE FOOL THAT RIDES A FOURSTROKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2011, 11:07:35 AM »
aww poor ford...yeah girls like to suck guys in...then once trapped the truth comes out.

Thanks dirty girl.Poor Ford indeed.I rarely get the sympathy I deserve :D
A couple years before we got married,I was looking at another bike but didn't have quite enough $$ so I figured I'd just wait for a month or so and hopefully it would still be for sale.
The GF(wife now) just said she'd loan me the money otherwise it might be gone when I had saved up enough.It seemed sensible so I went for it.Thereafter,whenever I tried to give it back to her she wouldn't take it.In hindsight,I should have forced it on her.
Fast forward two years when I had one of those years that everything that could go wrong did-financially anyway.Coincidentally,she decided it was time we got married.I told her,as I had for the past few years,that I didn't want to just yet.She then reminded me that she wasn't going to wait until she was an old maid and that I still owed her for the bike.We got married.
My mother always said those stupid motorcycles will be the death of you and it would appear she was right.
Poor Ford  :(
I'd rather a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.