Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: I hope this guy is right.  (Read 7481 times)

Offline TMKIWI

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: I hope this guy is right.
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2011, 07:56:25 PM »
Anscari Nadal for prime minister. :D
While i agree with you about Aprilia charging outrageous prices for their bikes (2m Euro ?) i think at the time they just saw dollar signs when everyone else pulled out and made a shit load of money in the process. Short sighted yes but as a business plan at the time I think any manufactor would have done the same.
Listen to most mechanics around and they will all say the same thing as in the video. Most are not allowed to tho  :(
I dont like the idea of control engines in GP's because it should be the pinacle of motosports.
But i agree there has to be some kind of control to keep costs down. I would start with traction controls because the sport has come down to who has the best traction control system rather then rider/bike ability.
Listen to most x riders and they say how the sport has got too expensive mainly by haveing 4St's. Even Gardner who is a thru & thru Honda guy wishes they bought back the 2 Strokes.
Rossi is a fan as well. 
If you don't fall off you are not going hard enough

Offline EJ

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: I hope this guy is right.
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2011, 04:27:39 AM »
For 10 years in a row, i visited MotoGP Road Racing Worldchampionships, mainly at
the Dutch TT Assen track.
But i'm not going anymore as of this year...
It's also the last year for the 2 Stroke 125 road racers.
They already changed the beautiful 250cc world championship into a Honda 600 sideshow-cup.