Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....  (Read 1842 times)

Offline Suzuki TS250/185

• Expert
  • No Thanks
    • View Profile
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....
« on: November 28, 2010, 11:07:33 PM »
And it's beginning to look like the AMA is sitting on it's hands long enough to burn up all the time before doors open on the 2011 season!

I can almost hear it now... They'll say something like, "Thanks Burn1986 for all the fine work you did organizing your petition and presenting it do us along with a TON of feedback from the real world. Unfortunately, we have not been able to address the matter because we were so busy wrapping up the road race season and getting new grease fittings installed in our palms for 2011!!! And now, the with 2011 SX/MX season's opening upon us, there simply isn't time to find out if we'd have to do less featherbedding if we were to put our names on something like this! After an eternity goes by... we'll pretend to give this matter some serious consideration again as the 2012 season approaches... Until then we'll be hopiing that the old run around and all the stalling, has shaken you off, but if not we'll do the whole false waltz again next year! Here's to our pockets!"

Have you heard from these guys or are they really the slime balls they're reputed to be?

Thanks,

Jim
I think 4 stroke dirtbikes are a phase, kind of like "Glam Rock" in a way. You see the whole world subscribing to it, and you wonder how everyone could be choking down so much Kool Aid and Spam... Then 10 Years later, nothing's left but the timeless stuff from before and after..

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
Re: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 10:14:12 PM »
Too much greed. Not enough love for the actual sport.
ACMXProductions.weebly.com <-- Check it out! Now!

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

The Sweet Sound of a Yz125 Two Stroke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSO3Po7uvJo

'If it takes more than two strokes, then you're just playing with

Offline Charles Owens

• Professional
    • View Profile
    • Two Stroke Motocross
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 12:47:23 PM »
I will be pushing for the cause as hard as possible. I started some ad campaigns, etc.
I am prepared to financially back the cause as well, get ready for some loud 2 stroke buzz. :)
We will get there, it will just take time. :)

Offline SwapperMX

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 02:25:02 PM »
I will be pushing for the cause as hard as possible. I started some ad campaigns, etc.
I am prepared to financially back the cause as well, get ready for some loud 2 stroke buzz. :)
We will get there, it will just take time. :)

Awesome news Charles, Thanks for the update.

;D
Two Stroke - A Revolution or Extinction ??

You DECIDE !!