Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Durhamtown  (Read 2601 times)

Offline msambuco

• Expert
    • View Profile
Durhamtown
« on: November 14, 2010, 04:03:11 PM »
Going to Durhamtown Plantation in Georgia for 3-4 days of riding this weekend. We have a big group going and will do a pre Thanksgiving dinner. I will be counting the 2 strokes. I think the tide is definetely turning for the recreational crowd. I will watch the race on the "Bomber" track to see who is riding what. Any forum members riding there? If so our camp is a hospitality tent to those with a good campfire story.  Then after Thanksgiving we head to Hardrock cycle park in Ocala. Good times, good times. The season has begun!
08 373 Fuzion Toyhauler
1 wife, 2 kids, 1 dog
A lot of toys
A map and a credit card
A lot of memories no one can take away

Offline keeptwostrokesalive

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Durhamtown
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 04:07:00 PM »
I live in savannah ga wich is about 4 hours frome there.  Ive always wanted to go but never had the time or money to make the trip.  Have fun and be safe.

Offline msambuco

• Expert
    • View Profile
Re: Durhamtown
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 07:48:11 PM »
Once you go you will find that it needs to be a at least a once a year trip. If you have friends to split a cabin it works out to be cheap. As for the riding fee this is one deal where you get more than your $ worth. We leave tomorrow, stop in Lake City FL, and then get there Friday afternoon. FYI I need to say that there is an A-hole in every crowd But since going to Durhamtown since 05 we have not found one yet. Nothing but good people and real Southern hospitality.
08 373 Fuzion Toyhauler
1 wife, 2 kids, 1 dog
A lot of toys
A map and a credit card
A lot of memories no one can take away