Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: My first race EVER!  (Read 5224 times)

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
Re: My first race EVER!
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2010, 06:31:24 AM »
Awesome, congrats!
- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Offline scotty dog

• Professional
  • because golf courses should be motocross tracks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2010, 12:46:47 PM »
Congratulations, you achieved what you set out to do..........not finish last, the first race ever is always an exciting and scary event, you can only get better from here on...........good luck ;D
F**K THE WHALES......................SAVE THE 2 STROKE!!!!

The hardest part about riding a 4 stroke is telling your parents your Gay!!

05 CR 250

Offline Hondacrrider

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2010, 01:01:00 PM »
Wow man, that's great ! :). I hope some day I will have my first race as well :). By the way, you said you tried long distance running? Me too :D. How far far did you run and what was your time?
I ran the 1500 metre, and the 3000 metre, I did ok, but, some guys are just so committed, and running just is not where i have passion, even though I am quite decent at it. Actually, funny story, one of the race sponsors had a contest at the end of the day, where the racers had to run up the hill climb in every piece of gear that he or she had, the first one up, won a 50 gallon drum of race fuel, worth over 1500 dollars. I thought that I may have won, but it was like a pack of cattle running for their lives, the race was so packed, but I have it on tape.
I'd rather be riding...

Offline DangisMX

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2010, 05:22:40 AM »
like a pack of cattle running for their lives

Interesting way to put it  :D.

Offline Super Trucker

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2010, 09:48:06 AM »
That,s a very good prize, 50 gal. of race fuel.I  raced in the am. sprint race at the PENN relays in Phily in 2000, I raced twice and won twice. In the main stadium Michael Johnson,Maurice,and M. Jones, all Gold medal winners where there,I was 20 feet from Michael Johnson who has a awesome running style. The sprinters are so much faster in person, tv slows them down alot, when your watching them and cheering them on everyone can,t believe there speed, unhuman like,freakin awesome.