Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Finally 125's again  (Read 2773 times)

Offline miedosoracing

• Professional
    • View Profile
Finally 125's again
« on: January 14, 2011, 04:19:44 PM »
Looks like DC got sick of our crap  :P  They are planning some type of 125cc races. Via Racerhead.

Someone over there said we are going about it the wrong way. Well, I've seen a lot done, with complaining. Look at all the land closings because of it. Look at things that happen on youtube and facebook that change big companies because they don't want to have a viral impact.  Well my friends, it's been going viral and will only get worse. More and more are turning, and more and more are opening their eyes.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 04:22:07 PM by miedosoracing »
www.miedosoracing.com
Fightin the system like a 2 stroke modern day Robin Hood!

Offline EJ

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Finally 125's again
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 04:38:59 PM »
Thats 1 good thing about the internet; the 2 Stroke messages spread all over the globe. ;D
We stand close to the dawn of a new era. Changes are in the air...!
2 Strokes must no longer be sidelined, bring them back to the BIG show!
The 2T will make a great comeback somehow.. ;)

Offline luthier269

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 08:10:25 PM »
Last year in the series we run in they added a 125 two-stroke only class. At the start of the year only a few riders per class and most were kids still racing in the 85 class. I took pics and talked to the kids and parents the stories were the same FUN and not as expensive as a 250F. The kids fit the 125 better which in turn gave us better races. By the end of the season there was double the bikes in that class and the competiton was fierce. which left people looking for 125's for next year. Next season starts in Feb Lets see how many 2ts are out there.
Motocross is a real sport all the rest are just games

Offline snook620

• Professional
  • weekend warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 08:59:48 PM »
I noticed DC wrote that into his racerhead this week. Ive got to give it to some of you guys (Burn) all the nagging seems to be getting the word out to the right people, I think the Vital debate may be on his mind. Im not sure if it'll ever change anything in the Pro's (atlest for now) but perhaps they can get some other classes added to the amateur's or maybe a whole other series to run.
2000 YZ 125 under construction

Offline jerret125

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 02:25:07 PM »
i really hope they come to hi point this year lots of two stroke fans here in the morgantown area. hell i  drive by DC's  house about  4 times a day i should stop by and tell him how much we need some 125 racing. or mabye leave a two stroke pipe at his door step
04 YZ250    08 YZ250

Offline Dirt Addict

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 03:23:07 PM »
i really hope they come to hi point this year lots of two stroke fans here in the morgantown area. hell i  drive by DC's  house about  4 times a day i should stop by and tell him how much we need some 125 racing.
or mabye leave a two stroke pipe at his door step

;D

Offline meger z

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 03:43:32 PM »
In MXA. Joadys box is pleading with the ama to bring back the two stroke it a good read someone should post it up.

Offline riffraff

• Professional
  • Still smokin' after all these years
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2011, 04:37:20 PM »
i really hope they come to hi point this year lots of two stroke fans here in the morgantown area. hell i  drive by DC's  house about  4 times a day i should stop by and tell him how much we need some 125 racing.
or mabye leave a two stroke pipe at his door step

;D

He would probably report it as a terrorist act  :P 
aaahhhhh yes, I remember the good old days