Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Dirt Rider needs test riders  (Read 7758 times)

Offline SubTexel

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Re: Dirt Rider needs test riders
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2010, 12:47:40 PM »

Oh he's pretty pumped :) Talked with Pete and Jimmy and hopefully this can turn into a regular thing. We'll see, if not at least he got to do this one test.

As for preferring the 250F this time around he said it hooked up better. He dominated on both motos but chose the 250F this time around.

I enjoy hearing about tests where they test back to back. In this case your brother felt the 250F worked better.

Thanks for the updates.

They did an awesome setup for this test. 4 groups of similarly skilled riders and each one would do 1 warmup lap and then 3 laps balls to the wall racing (from a dead stop) and then hot swap the bikes right away and repeat, and pass them onto the next group. I have to give it to Dirt Rider, they went with an idea from a rider and got it all thrown together in very short order.

Offline burn1986

• Professional
  • 1986 best year for CRs
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2010, 01:42:12 PM »
Well, Dirt Rider has certainly gone up in my book. Especially above MXA, who never once contacted me back. Jimmy Lewis said that he would start posting updates on the website soon about the test.

Offline SubTexel

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2010, 04:47:48 PM »
Well, Dirt Rider has certainly gone up in my book. Especially above MXA, who never once contacted me back. Jimmy Lewis said that he would start posting updates on the website soon about the test.

Post the link up once you get it. Dude never responds to my e-mails lol (Jimmy Lewis), he was a nice guy to talk to but was a bit stand-offish. I ended up talking quite a bit with Pete, he was more approachable and easy going. Plus he loves two strokes so we talked about them for quite a while.