Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Stupid Or embarrassing things you have done on a bike  (Read 21231 times)

Offline Stusmoke

• View Profile
Stupid Or embarrassing things you have done on a bike
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2012, 08:49:23 AM »
Well I went 2 turns in, and its never felt so good to ride that bike. Seriously not only am I getting a much harder hitting powerband everywhere, but its burning the fuel more efficiently and alot cleaner. The smoke is nothing like as thick, granted it doesn't smell quite as good but hey, the power and fun gains are godlike. Thanks mate. Oh by the way hows your YZ going after you got that cylinder back? yours is a 250 right?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by ' »

Offline cnrcpla

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2012, 12:12:24 PM »
Yeah mine is a 250 and its going great. I have to get my pipe back from a radiator company I hired to clean the carbon out, but its a beast, what more can I ask for? hahaha  ;D

Offline Stusmoke

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2012, 09:10:31 AM »
Thats it right? my pipe was leaking a shit ton of unburnt fuel before I did the fuel air mixture it was slopping everywhere. I need to replace the seals on it

Offline cnrcpla

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2012, 12:09:14 PM »
Yeah. I am re jetting this week too. I got a new plug and I should be able to get it right.

Offline Brap

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2012, 04:15:00 AM »
Drag raced a cop car and i looped out and snapped a fender XD

Offline Stusmoke

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2012, 07:33:21 AM »
Ok thats pretty funny haha. You're lucky thats all you broke

Offline cnrcpla

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2012, 12:34:48 PM »
The most recent stupid thing I have done was since my expansion chamber is out getting cleaned, I had a rag in the exhaust port. I was half asleep after work but I decided to do a spark test to see if I needed a new plug. I spun the engine over with my hand and the rag got caught between the piston and port. I forgot I put it there and I thought something in my engine seized, so I took the head off and was quite delighted to see the rag jammed in there...  :-[

Offline Brap

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2012, 12:37:36 PM »
Ok thats pretty funny haha. You're lucky thats all you broke

Everyone laughed at my ass haha

Offline GlennC

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2012, 06:11:14 AM »
I rode my CR125 through the dinning room at a Carl's Jr. No helmet, shirtless. I may have been slightly drunk. Me and my friends were banned from that Carl's for about a year.

Offline scotty dog

• Professional
  • because golf courses should be motocross tracks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2012, 12:57:18 PM »
I kicked the shit out of my bike for about half an hour before i realised it had the exhaust plug in it yesterday. Thought it was flooded, nooope just severe stupidity
HAHA i too have done this but mine was a cork, bike started n barely ran, cork flew out, hit the shed wall with a BANG! and scared shit out of me  :o :o
F**K THE WHALES......................SAVE THE 2 STROKE!!!!

The hardest part about riding a 4 stroke is telling your parents your Gay!!

05 CR 250

Offline Stusmoke

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2012, 02:12:36 AM »
haha yeah that happens to me too. it will be really quietly and start to slow down its revs and then POP and in my case *YELP* of the poor dog. Hes shit scared of my YZ now. if I bring it out of the shed he legs it into the house. Poor sod.

Offline gpnewhouse7

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2012, 11:56:39 AM »
Haha I hit my neighbour with an exhaust cork out of my old yz, I started it an was just about to set off when I felt it not to be running right and then all of a sudden it was running perfectly and my neighbour was on the floor screaming in pain. Apparently he`d been walking over to pull the cork out the exhaust when I had gave it full throttle an the cork flew out. I think you can guess where it hit him lol

Offline Stusmoke

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2012, 03:20:39 AM »
Haha I hit my neighbour with an exhaust cork out of my old yz, I started it an was just about to set off when I felt it not to be running right and then all of a sudden it was running perfectly and my neighbour was on the floor screaming in pain. Apparently he`d been walking over to pull the cork out the exhaust when I had gave it full throttle an the cork flew out. I think you can guess where it hit him lol

Thats hilarious! Does your neighbour know anything about bikes? Cos I wouldn't have been anywhere near the firing range. You guys should see the plugs come out of the turds.... It should be weaponized

Offline gpnewhouse7

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2012, 02:18:45 AM »

Thats hilarious! Does your neighbour know anything about bikes? Cos I wouldn't have been anywhere near the firing range. You guys should see the plugs come out of the turds.... It should be weaponized

Ye he's a mechanic by trade and used to race a maico 400 in the british championship when maico's were a relatively big brand, he just underestimated the speed that that cork could fly out of that exhaust

Offline Stusmoke

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2012, 07:53:21 AM »
He must have pretty big balls to race a 400 in the brits chamionships. They would've been less than impressed by his lack of judgment of the pressures they come out at though lol