Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: josh grant on yz on HULU  (Read 3052 times)

Offline RM250 Evan

• Expert
    • View Profile
josh grant on yz on HULU
« on: October 05, 2010, 03:00:44 PM »
Hulu - Alli Show: Motocross - Watch the full episode now.

Its not "inside the moto" but a whole different show.

He's on the yz at about 4 minutes.
2007 RM250......RIP '92 50z, '87 YZ80, '02 RM125, and '06 YZ125

Braaaaappp!!! 2 Strokes 4 Life!!!

Offline keeptwostrokesalive

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: josh grant on yz on HULU
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 01:47:18 PM »
josh grant is definitely one of my favorite riders ever since he started riding a smoker.

Offline Super Trucker

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 03:17:41 PM »
His mechanic Alex, was a wrench for a Green Bay 16 yr.old rider,I rented a custom race trailer with living courters to Dustin,s family in 97. Alex,s neighbor was Emig, in 98 he was a wrench for Dustin, he brought his yz 125 from Cali. he had a pal in Cali. that had Yamaha support that gave him some special parts,cylinder,ti. sub frame, he was around 10 to 18th in 125 b racing in Wisconsin.  In a magizine he never said anything about, wrenching for the 98 season in Wi., he had some made up story trying to be cool . We would be getting wild after practicing, music blasting, riding double jumping the spectator jump in the dark, riding backwards ripping wheelys,etc., we included Alex in all the fun, we would try to get him to loosen up and cut loose, to have some fun. He was kinda freaked out by, how crazy everyone was, he didn,t seem to know much about wrenching,but he has connections in the industy like the Maddan brothers,Enzo sus. and transworld mag. The whole industy is like that,I used to party with a bunch of them, I was offered a couple rep jobs,just because I was fun to party with.

Offline SwapperMX

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 03:18:37 AM »
I just watched the latest vid of Josh Grant on the Transworld website now that he has signed with Honda. It starts off in his house, and then sees Josh walking through his Garage. There in the background sits his YZ 250. It has had all the stickers removed. Lol. So now that he is riding for Honda I doubt we will see any vids of him riding the two stroke, but I can guarantee he still rides it, and still loves riding it !!!!!!

;D
Two Stroke - A Revolution or Extinction ??

You DECIDE !!

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 03:16:26 PM »
I saw it too, and I was thinking the same thing!
ACMXProductions.weebly.com <-- Check it out! Now!

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

The Sweet Sound of a Yz125 Two Stroke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSO3Po7uvJo

'If it takes more than two strokes, then you're just playing with