Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Dan Reardon  (Read 3139 times)

Offline SwapperMX

• Professional
    • View Profile
Dan Reardon
« on: February 06, 2010, 09:47:29 PM »
Hey all,

Just watching the live AMA timing for the supercross, and it has Dan Reardon down as racing a YZ250 two banger in the main. Can anyone there in the states confirm that this is true. I damn hope that it is. Massive news if this is true. And a new hero to support at the very top level. Go Reardo !!!!!!!!!
Two Stroke - A Revolution or Extinction ??

You DECIDE !!

Offline 2smoker

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Dan Reardon
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 08:14:35 AM »
Dan Reardon finished 13th...Was he really on a YZ 250? or stupid common mistake from the AMA live scoreboard which suck just like them lol
Formula over substance will ALWAYS sell more.

Offline Suzuki TS250/185

• Expert
  • No Thanks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 08:36:20 AM »
Hello Everyone,

This would be so awsome, and I sincerely hope it's true.

Because I was so excited about the possibility of seeing an actual motocross bike on TV, OTHER than at the Endurocross, I was digging around on the computer this morning tryng to find anything I could about it. He's listed as riding a YZ250 and like I said I hope it's true. If it's not true, then it appears that some dickstain somewhere is getting his jollies by fucking with these entry listings.

It was really great trying to see Sleeter when he was listed as riding a 2 stroke, only to catch sight of him on a lawnmower just like everyone else. What a bunch of crap.

What? Suddenly every other week there's some "Phantom" 250 2 stroke entry? The AMA didn't have any problems accurately documenting riders and their bikes on these lists for YEARS... and NOW, all of a sudden, there's a mistake every other round. I guess I'm just wondering why they're fucking up so frequently now?

I'll be watching in a 1/2 hour or so, hoping to see an actual motocross bike in 4th place in heat 1... But I won't be surprised at all if it turns out that I've just tuned in to the AMA Mowercross Series to see another misprint aboard yet another Over Wrought Lawnmower.

Thanks,

Jim

I think 4 stroke dirtbikes are a phase, kind of like "Glam Rock" in a way. You see the whole world subscribing to it, and you wonder how everyone could be choking down so much Kool Aid and Spam... Then 10 Years later, nothing's left but the timeless stuff from before and after..

Offline losec

• Intermediate
  • naaaa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 09:22:19 AM »
Hello Everyone,

This would be so awsome, and I sincerely hope it's true.

Because I was so excited about the possibility of seeing an actual motocross bike on TV, OTHER than at the Endurocross, I was digging around on the computer this morning tryng to find anything I could about it. He's listed as riding a YZ250 and like I said I hope it's true. If it's not true, then it appears that some dickstain somewhere is getting his jollies by fucking with these entry listings.

It was really great trying to see Sleeter when he was listed as riding a 2 stroke, only to catch sight of him on a lawnmower just like everyone else. What a bunch of crap.

yeah i remember Vuillemen was listed on a rm250 in the 450 class two years ago i think at glen helen, turned out he was on a 450  :(
What? Suddenly every other week there's some "Phantom" 250 2 stroke entry? The AMA didn't have any problems accurately documenting riders and their bikes on these lists for YEARS... and NOW, all of a sudden, there's a mistake every other round. I guess I'm just wondering why they're fucking up so frequently now?

I'll be watching in a 1/2 hour or so, hoping to see an actual motocross bike in 4th place in heat 1... But I won't be surprised at all if it turns out that I've just tuned in to the AMA Mowercross Series to see another misprint aboard yet another Over Wrought Lawnmower.

Thanks,

Jim

I never crash -I just make unexpected decelerations

Offline Suzuki TS250/185

• Expert
  • No Thanks
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 10:06:16 AM »
Hey Everybody,

No Dice, and no good... He's on a Lawnmower...

A FART-FIFTY....

Like, yay.... or something....

Jim
I think 4 stroke dirtbikes are a phase, kind of like "Glam Rock" in a way. You see the whole world subscribing to it, and you wonder how everyone could be choking down so much Kool Aid and Spam... Then 10 Years later, nothing's left but the timeless stuff from before and after..

Offline Cable Stretcher

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 10:28:36 AM »
TOM HOFMASTER is on one in the AX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline 2smoker

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 10:54:01 AM »
Hof is on a Yz or Ktm? Any links? He saw the light? 2 stroke and tight technical stuff= winner!
Formula over substance will ALWAYS sell more.

Offline Cable Stretcher

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 07:32:53 PM »
he is on a YZ and is #110 in the Grand Rapids race, he got 5 in his heat and 13 in the main, I don't know if he got caught up or what, the TV coverage didn't show him much  :(

Offline ridered125

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 10:49:39 AM »
I was watching this Sunday and wasn't paying too much attention and then I faintly heard a two stroke. I turned to the TV and cranked up the sound. Sure enough, every lap I could hear one and it sounded good.

But it got no camera time. If you have 40 or so racers at an event and there is one guy running on different machinery wouldn't that be worth an some extra coverage or wouldn't you at least show the guy on the track?