Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: 2012 Monster Energy Cup Track Layout  (Read 4167 times)

Offline TMKIWI

• Professional
    • View Profile
2012 Monster Energy Cup Track Layout
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2012, 02:41:32 AM »
The close up of the chick holding the 30 second board is the only reason I would watch foopercross these days :P

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by ' »
If you don't fall off you are not going hard enough

Offline nom de guerre

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2012, 01:59:57 PM »
With the exception of TS who will still be watching his tired old copy of "On Any Sunday" on Beta cassette... The day that this airs, all of you will watch(recorded at least)... Then come back here and talk crap... Complete with juevie interpretations of it all too.

I have a fairly high disdain for the indoors, no matter what the powerplant is... But, I will take this broadcast and all others. This sure beats the days of "Motoworld" or "1-900-INF-MOTO" or old ABC broadcast of "Superbikers".

As a certified MX junkie, I will take what I can get...

Offline Suzuki TS250/185

• Expert
  • No Thanks
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2012, 04:11:46 PM »
Hey I'm a racing junkie too... I'll watch almost anything race.

Even those riding mower races can be pretty close, and entertaining in their own right. My only objection comes when I see something that's called "Dirtbike Racing" when in fact it's some lesser, "Fooper" version of itself...

I like all kinds of motor racing, just don't tell me "dirtbikes" and then give me "lawnmowers".

The 2005 races are much more exciting than the 2012 ones becasue everything about racing has had to be dulled at the edge to allow for the farty, mushy machines. To me, it just doesn't add up to the best of racing, and the "Mushy Million" doesn't make it any more exciting.

100% 4 Stroke racing sucks.
I think 4 stroke dirtbikes are a phase, kind of like "Glam Rock" in a way. You see the whole world subscribing to it, and you wonder how everyone could be choking down so much Kool Aid and Spam... Then 10 Years later, nothing's left but the timeless stuff from before and after..