Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: 2013 Husqvarna's  (Read 4316 times)

Offline Suzuki TS250/185

• Expert
  • No Thanks
    • View Profile
When the 4 strokes got fuel injection they got LESS power, not more...

When the 4 strokes got fuel injection, they began to just fail to start on the starting line quite frequently... These incidents were always referred to as "Electrical Problems" becasue no one wanted to announce that the problem as the Fuel Injection crapola... Even the farty 4 strokes weren't quite that stupid before fuel injection... but there's always a way to make something even more stupid and fuel injection was perfect for the job. Dungey's fuel injection sure worked great last year what a joke.

If you are looking for a green hippie machine, then a fuel injected bike is probably right for you. Maybe you can even get it to run on biodiesel if that's what makes you earth shoes stink.

The reason the manufacturers are not adopting it is because it does nothing to increase performance.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by ' »
I think 4 stroke dirtbikes are a phase, kind of like "Glam Rock" in a way. You see the whole world subscribing to it, and you wonder how everyone could be choking down so much Kool Aid and Spam... Then 10 Years later, nothing's left but the timeless stuff from before and after..

Offline bearorso

• Expert
    • View Profile
2013 Husqvarna's
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2012, 02:49:04 AM »
Kuwees is a take on their accent - they can't speak well with a beak.

As for the criminal element - keep that in mind TMKIWI - or you'll get yours!

As for Stusmoke = not sure  how to take that second paragraph - but if someone called me, or anyone a cretin, and regarded them as someone to go first in line on a patrol for an IED - well, in person, due to my families military background (and not suffering fools gladly) I'd beat the livin s**t out of them. A simple task.

With Kuwees, it's like your little brother - you pick on him, bash him up, fight with him, but he's your brother . Aussies and Kiwis are pretty much one and the same - hell , half of them come to live here in Australia.

There's a mindless, tiny percentage of either that lives by footy or that joke of a sport, cricket, or, as in recent days, goes all gaga over a bloody nag, but the vast majority just get on with it, and punch well above their weight, in all good things.

But Kuwees sure do talk weird!

Offline Stusmoke

• View Profile
2013 Husqvarna''s
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2012, 03:57:03 AM »
Kuwees is a take on their accent - they can't speak well with a beak.

As for the criminal element - keep that in mind TMKIWI - or you'll get yours!

As for Stusmoke = not sure  how to take that second paragraph - but if someone called me, or anyone a cretin, and regarded them as someone to go first in line on a patrol for an IED - well, in person, due to my families military background (and not suffering fools gladly) I'd beat the livin s**t out of them. A simple task.

With Kuwees, it's like your little brother - you pick on him, bash him up, fight with him, but he's your brother . Aussies and Kiwis are pretty much one and the same - hell , half of them come to live here in Australia.

There's a mindless, tiny percentage of either that lives by footy or that joke of a sport, cricket, or, as in recent days, goes all gaga over a bloody nag, but the vast majority just get on with it, and punch well above their weight, in all good things.

But Kuwees sure do talk weird!

My familys got military background too, thats why I'm saying I'd rather the scum of the earth that don't contribute to society in the slightest take the hit than my family.

Anyway that point is irrelevant. Has anyone ridden one of these bikes with the insanely light engine?