Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: A lot more news on the new Maicos!  (Read 2562 times)

Offline Maico International

• Junior
    • View Profile
A lot more news on the new Maicos!
« on: April 17, 2010, 09:05:11 AM »
Hi Guys,
          At the risk of sounding like a rather tired talent show host (Simon Cowell eat your heart out) We would like to thank all of those who have supported us through this web site and more recently the forum over the last couple of years.

There are many things we would like to disclose to you all right now about the events surrounding our involvement with the Maico brand over the last three years including support from people that you just would not believe, but we are very aware of the many eyes that are watching our every move and If we divulge to you guys then we are divulging information to the world, and at this moment we don't want everything to be public knowledge.

I am sure many of you have questions as to our intentions with the future of the brand and all I can say at this moment is please be patient and understand that we will release news at what we consider to be the appropriate times.Needless to say we are working flat out on development and will have major news in the next two months and I think I can speak with a certain amount of quiet confidence when I say that the news we intend to release between now and Christmas will leave most people wondering how the hell we manged it in such a short space of time.

We are in this for the long haul, it was never going to be a get rich quick scheme as far as we were concerned, unlike many companies before us who have got involved with the brand with the deluded intention of trading on the name without the foresight to look into development, we are evolving the brand at a stagering rate of knots with development on every angle.

Thanks again for your support, and please don't be offended if you ask questions which don't get answered right now, rest assured we will reveal all when the timme is right.

;)

« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 09:07:35 AM by Maico International »

Offline DangisMX

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Re: A lot more news on the new Maicos!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 09:23:08 AM »
Very intriguing  :)

Offline JETZcorp

• Professional
  • Life, Liberty, and Horsepower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 02:03:17 PM »
I think it's cool that we have an actual motocross manufacturing brand here at the forums.  Something tells me we won't be seeing any official Honda reps posting anytime soon.

Keep up the good work, guys.  The world needs their Maico back.

Is this Maico a 440 or only a 400?  Well in all the confusion, I forgot myself.
But considering this is a 1978 Magnum, the best-handling bike in the world, you have to ask yourself one question.
Do you feel lucky, punk?

Offline Maico International

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 02:20:34 AM »
I think it's cool that we have an actual motocross manufacturing brand here at the forums.  Something tells me we won't be seeing any official Honda reps posting anytime soon.

Keep up the good work, guys.  The world needs their Maico back.

Hi Jetzcorp,
                Thanks for your kind words, be rest assured the good work is being kept up!

Offline SwapperMX

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 04:17:47 AM »
Yes very interesting and also very exciting. I have followed the Maico website and press releases quite closely and expected to see something of this nature. I thought that it was obvious that major product development had to be in place, just nothing was spoken about. Great to hear that this is the case. I cant wait to see what is released hopefully before the end of the year. Does this mean we may see a race team at a professional level next year as all homolagation requirements would be met???
Two Stroke - A Revolution or Extinction ??

You DECIDE !!

Offline offroader

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2010, 05:53:17 PM »
Thanks for posting and keeping us up to date.Looking forward to your progress.