Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Project 250  (Read 11846 times)

Offline ktm150rippa

• Expert
    • View Profile
Re: Project 250
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2010, 04:57:24 PM »
No i hear ya, I dont mean to come across as a cheap skate either lol. The shop I get stuff from says if I include their shop name in any graphics/numbers they can get it to me for 46 just seeing if there was incentive to switch and try out a new graphics company I.e. yours especially since you support and ride two strokes. But as a college kid I have to save pretty much every penny so the 14 dollars helps for sure! Cool stuff though man if they're not too much I deff dont mind running some swing arm decals or fork guards with your company name on there I'll deff spread the word down here in tx!

Offline Watson777

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2010, 05:30:02 PM »
ya... ill talk to the wife and see if we can get a set to you for a little cheaper its just hard when we are just starting out..... i appreciate you wanting to support us and i totally understand needing to go where you can get the best deals.

Offline opfermanmotors

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2010, 10:03:28 PM »
This is some of what is available for Maico.

http://rageracing.com/Parts/Maico/Decals/web.htm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1983-MAICO-SPIDER-490-VINTAGE-DECAL-GRAPHIC-KIT-NOS-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem359ea65b7fQQitemZ230294969215QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

The stickers are thick and come off  tho.  Don't have number plate, we just have sideplate and tank graphics.

I don't know what could make it cool looking, still retro and maico looking graphics :)

Modest beginings start with a single blow of a horn, man.

Offline Watson777

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2010, 10:32:49 PM »
I don't think we have any templates for Maico's. I would have to buy a set of those ones you posted for sale so I could make a templates

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2010, 03:14:39 AM »
ya... ill talk to the wife and see if we can get a set to you for a little cheaper its just hard when we are just starting out.....

My only advice is that logic is a double edge sword. You are just starting out and need to give people a reason to try a new no-name company. That generally occurs by giving deals or offering something nobody does.
- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Offline Watson777

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2010, 08:08:41 AM »
Yea I know we have to give deals to get our name out and we are not opposed to doing that. I agree with you 110%, my point was just that if we do that for every single person that says they can get them cheaper we will never make enough to put back into the company to help ourselves grow. I suppose its 6 in one and a 1/2 dozen in another..........

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2010, 12:42:25 PM »
I agree. That is why I don't envy you in today's economy  :D. I sincerely wish you the best of luck and anyone I hear looking for graphics will get pointed your way. Shoot my your web site when it's up and I will put it on my facebook. Every little bit will help to get your name out there!
- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Offline Watson777

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2010, 02:39:53 PM »
Thanks, it is greatly appreciated!

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2010, 04:20:54 PM »
I agree. That is why I don't envy you in today's economy  :D. I sincerely wish you the best of luck and anyone I hear looking for graphics will get pointed your way. Shoot my your web site when it's up and I will put it on my facebook. Every little bit will help to get your name out there!

Same.
ACMXProductions.weebly.com <-- Check it out! Now!

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

The Sweet Sound of a Yz125 Two Stroke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSO3Po7uvJo

'If it takes more than two strokes, then you're just playing with

Offline opfermanmotors

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2010, 07:05:17 PM »
It is a double edged sword like you say though, if you charge cheap always ppl expect it to always be cheap.  Also, ppl may think the quality is like China products if its cheap where as if it's higher price, nicer looking and great quality ppl would pay the extra cost.  Now, note that is all a general statement, I hvae no idea how it would apply to motorcycle graphics, especially wih the economy, perhaps for this product that doesn't hold true, I don't know.
Modest beginings start with a single blow of a horn, man.