Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Pro Clean Review and Video by Opferman  (Read 2332 times)

Offline JohnN

• Professional
  • Two Strokes Rule!
    • View Profile
Pro Clean Review and Video by Opferman
« on: November 02, 2010, 05:54:55 AM »
This review was performed by one of the members of this forum. Read about his experience using Pro Clean.

http://www.tillamooksingletrackmagazine.com/Articles/Generic/index.php?id=40
Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth!

Offline offroader

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Pro Clean Review and Video by Opferman
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 08:18:29 AM »
i would like to add my review of pro clean.Did a 60 mile ride after days of heavy rain.I usually wash the bike no later then the following day but wanted to see how good the pro clean was so let it sit for 9 days to really let the mud and dirt take a set. ;D I followed the directions on the bottle and was amazed at just how well it worked.I normally use my pressure washer but just used the garden hose instead and to my surprise 95% of the dirt just washed right off.I did spray on a bit more and hit the bike with a scrub brush just to get any left over film off and now the machine looks like new.After using compressed air to dry i sprayed the bare spots on the frame with pro tection that usually start to rust instantly and i have absolutely no rust.I really like the packaging and the spray bottles that the product come in are of a nice quality and should last so that they can be refilled many times over.I also think it is great that they are a nontoxic and easy on the environment.I will be purchasing it again.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 08:22:31 AM by offroader »

Offline msambuco

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 08:23:37 AM »
How can I get a sample. My kids bikes have not been hand cleaned in a while so they would be a good test. Right now what I do is clean hose or pressure wash the bikes and to get them really clean I spray 409 all over them and pressure wash again. Then I WD-40 and hand wipe everything.
08 373 Fuzion Toyhauler
1 wife, 2 kids, 1 dog
A lot of toys
A map and a credit card
A lot of memories no one can take away

Offline offroader

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 08:28:18 AM »
You can purchase it here.http://www.proclean-racingusa.com/Buy a bottle and give it a try.I wouldn't use 409 or anything that strong as it is a grease cutter and washes the grease and lube out of places it is needed.

Offline JETZcorp

• Professional
  • Life, Liberty, and Horsepower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 06:48:46 PM »
My dad has some kind of cleaner thing in a clear plastic bottle that just has the word "HOT" written in 4-inch letters with sharpie.  It does fairly well, but I wouldn't say it works any better than the ProClean demonstration Opferman did in his video.  And, I'm guessing that this is the kind of chemical product that goes into the sewers and proceeds to do some good old fashioned eradication of all that liveth.  I'll definitely look into using ProClean for my future bike-cleaning needs (such as they are.)

Is this Maico a 440 or only a 400?  Well in all the confusion, I forgot myself.
But considering this is a 1978 Magnum, the best-handling bike in the world, you have to ask yourself one question.
Do you feel lucky, punk?

Offline G-MONEY

• Expert
  • LET'R BUCK
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 02:46:51 PM »
Yes I'm someone who likes to try new things. So I got some Pro Clean products.
First off my nephew has been on me to swap out the sneakers on his 110, the tyre lube exceeded my exspectations, a small amount  gose a very long way and cleaned up very easily.
His Pro Circut pipe was very rusty so we took it off and applied the pipe gel.At first I thought it was just another navel jelly type product but, once again I was blown away with its performance and alot cleaner than sand blasting. We treated his whole machine with ProTection because this kid really knows how to neglect equipment.
The pipe stayed rust free even in the humid weather we were having. A real nice product.
Anyone who rides a 2t knows the splatter on the back of your jersey that comes from the stinger, Well your best defense is the KIT WASH my wife used it to clean my gear and she thought it worked better than her detergent plus oxy-clean!!!!
The PRO CLEAN works better than any pre soak I've used Anything stronger will harm the delicate surfaces of your bike.
I would recomend all of the PRO CLEAN products that I have tried.Being Water based They make me feel good in that I'm not useing petrolium. 
"Everthing's the same just slightly different"