Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: To Youthstream, from a USGP Pay Per View Purchaser!  (Read 2368 times)

Offline Suzuki TS250/185

• Expert
  • No Thanks
    • View Profile
To Youthstream, from a USGP Pay Per View Purchaser!
« on: May 14, 2011, 01:43:15 PM »
To Whom It May Concern,

I bought my GP Pass for the American Round at Glen Helen but was dissapointed to see that there aren't any of the 125cc races running.

Since I'm generally only interested in the 125cc races featuring as they do the more exciting 2 stroke machines, I wanted to ask you to provide me with a complete listing of the future GP events which include the 2 stroke 125cc action.

I will purchase my GP Pass in future for only those events, as I'm not interested in the 100% 4 Stroke events which are quite boring by comparison.

Thank You,

Jim Hart
I think 4 stroke dirtbikes are a phase, kind of like "Glam Rock" in a way. You see the whole world subscribing to it, and you wonder how everyone could be choking down so much Kool Aid and Spam... Then 10 Years later, nothing's left but the timeless stuff from before and after..

Offline KXwestYZ

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Re: To Youthstream, from a USGP Pay Per View Purchaser!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 04:21:24 PM »
To Whom It May Concern,

I bought my GP Pass for the American Round at Glen Helen but was dissapointed to see that there aren't any of the 125cc races running.

Since I'm generally only interested in the 125cc races featuring as they do the more exciting 2 stroke machines, I wanted to ask you to provide me with a complete listing of the future GP events which include the 2 stroke 125cc action.

I will purchase my GP Pass in future for only those events, as I'm not interested in the 100% 4 Stroke events which are quite boring by comparison.

Thank You,

Jim Hart

cool

Offline SwapperMX

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 07:59:39 PM »
To Whom It May Concern,

Thank You,

Jim Hart

Hey Jim, I have followed the start of the 2011 world GP series, and from what I have been able to work out, the junior development class that was 125cc only last year, is now a four stroke class. Correct me if I am wrong, and I dearly hope that I am, but the 125 two stroke class at a world GP level is finished. Honda probably got there way. I noticed that they have a factory team out there again for 2011, where they havent had one in the last few years.
Two Stroke - A Revolution or Extinction ??

You DECIDE !!

Offline overthebars

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 01:03:21 PM »
There is still an EMX 125 2-stroke championship.

Here is the program of this year

Code: [Select]
EK EMX 125 cc ā?? 2 stroke 2011
 X datum            plaats            land
 10 april          Sevlievo        Bulgarije
 3 juli             Uddevalla       Zweden
 10 juli            Teutschental     Duitsland
 7 augustus           Loket          TsjechiĆ«
 21 augustus        Mattelrey   Groot BrittanniĆ«
 4 september         Tba                 Tba
 11 september        Tba               ItaliĆ«

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 10:41:25 PM »
I'm glad this guy spoke up. It really shows a lot.
ACMXProductions.weebly.com <-- Check it out! Now!

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

The Sweet Sound of a Yz125 Two Stroke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSO3Po7uvJo

'If it takes more than two strokes, then you're just playing with