Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: A post about posting  (Read 2720 times)

Offline kim wedding

• View Profile
A post about posting
« on: August 23, 2012, 11:54:28 PM »
I posted on this site optimistically about the cost of micro blue coating's and it seem to anger some people. I don't get it one person say's it's great another say's it's crap. Don't think anyone said they actually used the stuff? Another guy got mad because of a post i made about my favorite bike. He thought i was forcing my opinion on him. I was in a hurry and did'nt proof read it first, so here's the line that was missing. If you can't buy or build a kick ass bike( put you'r choice of bike here) out of the technology that's here today. Raiped proto typeing machines, cnc machines and all the other technologies then my answers the same get a 4$.A guy on this site built a 1993 honda cr250. How many out there think that's bad ass? I sure do, more importantly it shows IT CAN BE DONE that should in-courage  anyone.  Would'nt it be nice to know who know's what their talking about and who's full of shit. sure would simplify matters. Hope 2 strokes come back stronger and cleaner, but if they don't so what. 2strokes aren't hurting nothing,not enough 2stroke dirt bikes on the planet to really do damage.So in closing, hope i cleared the air if i made anyone mad. VIVA LA 2STROKE  REVOLUTION.   KIM
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by ' »

Offline twosmoke595

• View Profile
A post about posting
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 01:44:23 AM »
next time, please make your posts a less directive (although you probably didn't mean to make them that way) towards anybody/thing that you see on here. We don't need people calling other people out (this isn't vital, and it will not get that way).

This is towards you (as well as others on this forum) try not and get so strung out over what people have said on here, we're all trying to help one another, not bring each other down (again i must say make it very clear that this isn't' vital, nor should we conduct ourselves in that way), also if somebody says something you don't like, please either post something constructive, or not at all.

Also please refrain from cussing/using foul language wherever possible, we're not all adults here, as i'm sure there are "children" under 18 that read this board.

again this post isn't just directed towards you kim, it is for everybody on here. We are here to help each other out, and make it as beneficial as we can possibly make it for each other on here, so please conduct yourself accordingly :)

good day, and happy smoking

Offline 2T Institute

• Expert
    • View Profile
A post about posting
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 02:41:33 AM »
Have used MicroBlue coatings/bearings since 2007.

Offline msambuco

• Expert
    • View Profile
A post about posting
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 02:47:34 AM »
Some opinions are strong and some are weak but most often they are meant to be helpful with some mis-understood sarcasm.  Just poke back with a little fun. Everyone on here is way better than the ***** on RV.NET where I go for info on trucks and toy haulers. Good guys and gals here. Some posters who I thought were A-holes mellowed out and go with the flow since that is the way around here. It's all good.
08 373 Fuzion Toyhauler
1 wife, 2 kids, 1 dog
A lot of toys
A map and a credit card
A lot of memories no one can take away

Offline kim wedding

• View Profile
A post about posting
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 02:57:52 AM »
Twosmoke595 your right, i should never of cussed so i'm gonna do what a man should do and say I'M SORRY!! All my posting i've wanted to say some thing positive and call people up not out. I love this sport of mx and hold it dear to my heart and wanted only to add my 2cent's into the mix.Thought if i rattled the cage alittle it  would get people thinking.Being a little mad about being cheated the way most 2 stroke riders feel we've been cheated is inevitable,but let's use our anger positively and not negetively. Make's me feel good to step up say i'm sorry, hope others feel the same way cause i never wanted to be the one who was a bad example for kid's. I've lived my life loving ever moment of showing some wide-eyed kid the beauty of mx. Won't use another profane word on this site, though i was kind of funny and a wordsmith,guess not.One more thing you'r right about vitalmx. Found their site before this one and it's a mean scene over there. So here's hopeing we all play nice in the sandbox or twosmoke595 will have to spank   KIM

Offline TMKIWI

• Professional
    • View Profile
A post about posting
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 05:31:13 AM »
  So here's hopeing we all play nice in the sandbox or twosmoke595 will have to spank Kim.

Twosmoke just said that there are kids that may read this site so there will not be any spanking done here.
There are other sites for that. ;)
If you don't fall off you are not going hard enough

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
A post about posting
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 03:37:38 PM »
Twosmoke just said that there are kids that may read this site so there will not be any spanking done here.
There are other sites for that. ;)

Exactly. I haven't had to edit any posts in awhile and makes me happy  ;D .
- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Offline _X_

• Professional
  • M.I.R.A.
    • View Profile
A post about posting
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2012, 06:27:56 PM »
except for racer x's foul mouthed posts. ha! i just got red flagged.

Offline Jeram

• Novice
    • View Profile
A post about posting
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2012, 01:18:44 PM »
Is this the 3rd thread regarding micro blue?

the vibe Im getting is that you ask a question and when you dont get the answer your looking for you get mad or create a new thread asking the same question again.

quite simply, just relax and take peoples opinions for what they're worth.

I think you've got all the info on microblue that you can possibly get from this forum, so you may need to take your question elsewhere to get the answer that you seek..

any other non microblue questions? fire away matey, were all ears ;)

Offline citabjockey

• Expert
    • View Profile
    • Yamaha Vintage Enduros
A post about posting
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2012, 03:18:08 PM »
I think he referenced the micro blue thread -- I don't think Kim made the same query here. That said, the "I didn't hear the answer I was expecting so now I am frustrated" vibe did rear its head on that uBlue thread.

Awhile back I made a posting about my beloved yamaha DT1 and its place in dirt bike history -- and made a statement about it being such a ground breaking bike. Others corrected (at least part of) that assertion with plenty of examples of bikes with similar engineering. I accepted their more balance view of history despite its "feeling" like smack talk about my subject bike -- it was NOT smack talk, just some reality. So I had to put my emotional response into my back pocket. I could have let emotion take over and start and argument but instead looked at what was presented with an engineer's eyes and could see it was all quite true and made sense. Even if I didn't agree with the other poster's findings on the subject I probably have no business trying to force MY emotion driven position about my bike on anyone else. Besides, its a two stroke and we all love those. Its All good.

We are all humans here and as such will have varied views on nearly any subject. That is what also makes the world an interesting place as opposed to having all people march in lock step. It causes trouble and makes things messy at times but does keep lots of interesting conversations going.

Ok, soap box mode is now off.

I need to go do some more work on my DT1.  ;D
Yamaha CT3, RT3, MX125, SC500, Toy Prius, Diesel F250 (it all balances out)

Offline SachsGS

• Professional
    • View Profile
A post about posting
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2012, 03:59:50 PM »
X2. Kim I think you'll find that we,at TSM, don't always agree on subjects and the fur will sometimes fly. Stick around though,and you'll also begin to notice that these same people are just passionate about motorcycles,and, when the emotions subside will help you at a moments notice. ;D

Offline Sheriff

• Novice
    • View Profile
A post about posting
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2012, 05:17:30 PM »
Some people here are incredibly close minded and immature. Gotta deal with it I guess.

Offline TMKIWI

• Professional
    • View Profile
A post about posting
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2012, 07:09:10 AM »

:P
If you don't fall off you are not going hard enough