Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Super Hunky & Matt Cuddy Strike Again....  (Read 10819 times)

Offline bearorso

• Expert
    • View Profile
Re: Super Hunky & Matt Cuddy Strike Again....
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2011, 05:25:02 PM »
bearoso all I can say is he has been riding it for a year now and as far as I know other than some problems with the kicker he hasn't had any problems. He is cool guy in his early 60's. I don't think he rides it hard, but he rides it often I know.

Hey Coop,

Not knocking it in any way!

I do think that the low CS Was a part of the CDale thing - I think they tried for the tightest point being virtually in the middle of the travel - a fair and probably good thing to do, as, with sag, you wouldn't be right on the cusp of having the chain torque really pulling the swingarm up.

And the comment about the frame weight is just on the huge amount of , what appears to be, std bracing. Mind you, being predominantly bicycle frame manufactures (like , me, but a million times bigger) they might have been using very light gauge material, and went for bracing instead of mass.

I assume the alloy box is the airbox / plenum chamber, and the airfilter or another, interim  tube attaches to the spigot? And the tank / seat make up the airfilter housing? It's got great height, and the plenum chamber is so big, the motor would breathe incredibly well.

It looks like a great bike - love it!

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Super Hunky & Matt Cuddy Strike Again....
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2011, 07:27:21 PM »
I didn't think you were knocking it. It's not my bike so honestly I wouldn't mind if you did. Heck I don't care if people knock my own bikes  :D . I am pretty easy going.

Yeah I am pretty sure that was part of the airbox/plenum. He had to make his own and I don't think he too bad. I do believe this is the first project like this he ever tackled lol. Nothing like starting small and working your way up.  ;D
- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.