Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Larroco's showing Emig How a 2 stroke kick ass!  (Read 3881 times)

Offline 2smoker

• Professional
    • View Profile
Formula over substance will ALWAYS sell more.

Offline crash796

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Larroco's showing Emig How a 2 stroke kick ass!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 02:22:57 PM »
This is an awsome video nothing sounds better than a 250cc two stroke blasting through the whoops. "The Rock" is one of my favorite riders. You have to be a badass to have a jump named after you at a professional level motocross track.

Offline 2smoker

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 02:42:39 PM »
This is an awsome video nothing sounds better than a 250cc two stroke blasting through the whoops. "The Rock" is one of my favorite riders. You have to be a badass to have a jump named after you at a professional level motocross track.

They changed the name for the Lucas Leap...What a shame..Money buy everything...
Formula over substance will ALWAYS sell more.

Offline JETZcorp

• Professional
  • Life, Liberty, and Horsepower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 03:18:42 PM »
Did anyone else notice that there are some women being used as decoration back there?  They're being used like big, flamboyantly-colored potted plants.  I'm usually fairly forgiving about that kind of shit, but this is just damn.

Anyway, it was fun seeing that 2T lay down the law.  I especially liked the bit where the bikes were side-by-side, battling for position, then they hit the whoops and the 2T just takes off for the horizon.

Is this Maico a 440 or only a 400?  Well in all the confusion, I forgot myself.
But considering this is a 1978 Magnum, the best-handling bike in the world, you have to ask yourself one question.
Do you feel lucky, punk?