Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: So now I hate Stewart even more.  (Read 12578 times)

Offline SwapperMX

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: So now I hate Stewart even more.
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2011, 07:59:09 PM »
Only slowly are the smart ones coming back. And while that same four stroke message continues to being spewed out, many riders will continue to eat it up. Looks like TotalNZ is unfortunately one of those said Sheep.

Can you list a few of the names and national numbers of said smart ones?  I havent head of anyone...atleast not at the that level. Per the current rules they would have to be crazy! Its totally different for locals and woods guys.

?? ?? ?? ?? ??

Re-read what I wrote. I was talking about the general buying public and the smart ones slowly going back to riding two strokes. The pro riders were referenced because it is they that spew the marketing hype for the four strokes, and they are paid to do so. Don't know where you got the pro riders going back to ride two strokes from ?? 

Two Stroke - A Revolution or Extinction ??

You DECIDE !!

Offline snook620

• Professional
  • weekend warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2011, 08:44:14 PM »
I did but I guess I mis-understood.

You have to remember Maicoman that the younger generation that is a major part of the sport will eat up the marketing spew that the top riders are all so good at regurgitating. They dont think twice about what gets said, and just play sheep. That is why the majority of riders made the transition to four stroke. Only slowly are the smart ones coming back. And while that same four stroke message continues to being spewed out, many riders will continue to eat it up. Looks like TotalNZ is unfortunately one of those said Sheep.

I guess the 'top riders' in the first line threw me off... I appoligize.  ;D
2000 YZ 125 under construction

Offline Mountain Goat

• Braap! Braap! Braaaaaap!
  • Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2011, 10:08:53 PM »
Bubba is going so "slow" in that video he overjumps some of the jumps and has to lock up the rear wheel going into a corner at least once.  Maybe the ground looks slow to him because he isn't riding something that has the gyroscopic mass of a locomotive.

Every square inch of graphics are worn off it.  It's obviously the clapped-out playbike guests get to ride, or it's the clapped-out playbike that the Stewarts love to ride.
1997 RM250
2008 RM250
2008 KTM Super Duke R

Offline Premixed

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2011, 08:04:06 PM »
let him talk.  let him smile.  listen to him. smile back at him.

then tune in to 2012 with said smile, watch him stay ON his bike, and get consistent 5th-8th place finishes at most of the supercrosses because he has no heart and no fitness. but let him blame his Yamaha and social distractions.

canard, villo, reed and ill throw in a ktm mounted dungey as a wild-card, will all shit on him.

and i was born and raised in central florida, and came up racing at the same shitty dade city mx track as he did, along with ferry, carmichael, ron tichenor, so you'd think i'd be the biggest bubbles fan in the stable.  nope. 

Offline eprovenzano

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2011, 10:40:03 AM »
let him talk.  let him smile.  listen to him. smile back at him.

then tune in to 2012 with said smile, watch him stay ON his bike, and get consistent 5th-8th place finishes at most of the supercrosses because he has no heart and no fitness. but let him blame his Yamaha and social distractions.

canard, villo, reed and ill throw in a ktm mounted dungey as a wild-card, will all shit on him.

I agree, he's lost his motovation, not to mention everyone listed above is faster. He may set the "fastest" lap, but that does not win races.  You need to say upright and finish to win races.
Eric Provenzano
2019 KTM 300 XCW TPI
2000 KTM 300 EXC (Son's)
2001 KTM 380 EXC
Sold 1991 KDX 200... fun play bike
Sold 1999 KX250
Sold 1999 YZ125 (son's)
Sold 2001 Yamaha TTL 125 (son's 1st bike)
Sold but never forgotten 1974 Honda Elsinore CR250M
Sold 1974 Honda Elsinore CR125

Offline Premixed

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2011, 04:34:55 PM »
its the youtube generation in full effect.  no one cares about the 20 lap race win let alone the championship anymore.  all they care about is the trickest triple-double-triple-quad line down one straightaway on one lap.  to the general populus, THAT dictates who the "best" rider is. 

i think this is a result of children being raised in front of computer screens watching :22 second videos all day long. no one can seem to focus on anything for longer than 20 seconds, which gets you about 1/3 of the way around a track.

sad thing is, this chalks up to marketability and product sales, which is why guys like him will ALWAYS have multimillion dollar contracts with energy drink companies and shoe manufacturers.  these guys dont need factory motorcycle support anymore.  2012 is going to show that more than ever with Hart&Huntington, 22motorsports, and Joe Gibbs Racing.