Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: If you know anyone looking to hire a freestyle team for a show look here!  (Read 2135 times)

Offline Watson777

• Expert
    • View Profile

Offline opfermanmotors

• Professional
    • View Profile
You'll have to let me know next time you do this and where!
Modest beginings start with a single blow of a horn, man.

Offline factoryX

• Professional
  • Hurry! Follow the other farting sheep!
    • View Profile
watson, do you have any video footage? And I would advertise on craigslist, etc..

I ride an 03 yz250, wait 04, wait 05, what ever, they're all the same #$@% YOU!

Offline Swimr2DaResQ

• Expert
  • Awww Yeaah!!!
    • View Profile
I think it is awesome that your family rides, races, and does freestyle! My Dad just started riding 2 years ago and now he races in the vet class and he rides a 450, I don't bust his balls for what he wants to ride vs. what I like to ride, I enjoy every minute of riding with him and watching him race. Almost every riding buddy of mine is on a fourstroke, but I don't quit riding with them because of it! We all love to ride! Promote the riding, not the bullsh%* hating!!!!

at Watson:
I live in WA on the peninsula, could you post on here when you guys are putting on a show, I would really like to see it sometime!

"Technology frightens me to death. It's designed by engineers to impress other engineers, and they always come with instruction booklets that are written by engineers for other engineers - which is why almost no technology ever works."

Offline Watson777

• Expert
    • View Profile
Thanks!

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
So after talking with Devin we decided I would clean up this post. I don't want to offend anyone as most of the posts were in good fun and perfectly ok, but I removed pretty much any post that didn't ask or talk about the shows. From this point on hopefully it can stay on topic... :D :D
- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.