Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Nice CR125 Build  (Read 5950 times)

Offline 6IX

• Junior
    • View Profile
    • Exarte Pro
Re: Nice CR125 Build
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2010, 03:35:35 PM »
The Honda fenders look freakin whack. Big fat front that points down like a beak, and a thin pointy rear that angles upward. A slight alteration could make that bike look proper at both ends.   

Offline Hondacrrider

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2010, 07:48:07 AM »
Wow, that bike made me drool, maybe I should take metal working next year? Does anyone know by the way if you can buy 250f chassis brand new? If so, how much, also, which 125 motor is the fastest? What year? Also, would an aluminum tank be much lighter than plastic?
I'd rather be riding...

Offline scotty dog

• Professional
  • because golf courses should be motocross tracks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2010, 11:06:38 AM »
Wow, that bike made me drool, maybe I should take metal working next year? Does anyone know by the way if you can buy 250f chassis brand new? If so, how much, also, which 125 motor is the fastest? What year? Also, would an aluminum tank be much lighter than plastic?
I think thats how Service Honda do there 500's with a new 250f chassis so you must be able to buy em,
The older CR125's kick arse (89-93) so ive heard. Wouldnt be much diffferent to an 07 engine really......
F**K THE WHALES......................SAVE THE 2 STROKE!!!!

The hardest part about riding a 4 stroke is telling your parents your Gay!!

05 CR 250

Offline JohnN

• Professional
  • Two Strokes Rule!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2010, 06:10:37 PM »

Talk to Mediosracing... he built at least one of them and has tons of experience.... there are photos of it in one of these threads.
Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth!