Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: CR250R......of doom. Testing positive for Beastmode  (Read 11742 times)

Offline Stusmoke

• View Profile
CR250R......of doom. Testing positive for Beastmode
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2013, 12:43:27 AM »

Me too, 2T why do you have to debate everything anyone puts up? Im pretty sure youre the one who pissed Premixed off first time with the 80 hp CR 500 thread!
I dont see much good come from what you post, its always negativity towards other people.. ???

The only negativity I have is toward bullshit. I explain why it's bullshit and it isn't me who goes into a tailspin  :-* I never banned anyone from this forum, free to come free to go. So where is that 80hp CR then anyway ? Can we see the video of it on the dyno?

Or we could just accept that it was a random number pulled out of the air and not care anymore?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by ' »

Offline ford832

• Professional
  • I PITY THE FOOL THAT RIDES A FOURSTROKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2013, 01:31:07 AM »

No such thing as too high case volume, servo pv operation is far superior to crank governed, if the  engine has no bottom end the pipe will be the culprit. Fitting a servo power valve control will iron out dips in torque curves in minutes.

That's overly simplistic .Slapping a pipe on those years CR's doesn't make it a firebreather.Servo PV's work well when they work,but have their own set of issues and the difference in performance is marginal.
As for case volume,stuffing is often times done to alter flow direction as opposed to changing volume.Volume changes from stock are inconsequential-to a degree anyway.
None of this really matters though-hows the bike coming along?
I'd rather a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.

Offline Brap

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2013, 06:27:13 PM »
You guys have nothing better to do than argue? 

Offline _X_

• Professional
  • M.I.R.A.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2013, 06:33:52 PM »
no a$$ kissing here brap.

Offline ford832

• Professional
  • I PITY THE FOOL THAT RIDES A FOURSTROKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2013, 07:15:48 PM »
You guys have nothing better to do than argue?

Speaking for myself,no,not at the moment. :D Besides,good debate is the best way to solidify your position,or change your mind-or bits of both.Never stop learning. ;)
I'd rather a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.

« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2013, 09:15:26 PM »
2T Institute, bullshit?

Here is bullshit.

"You can adjust the servo powervalve in ____ rpm increments."    -2T institute

Show me your Honda RC Valve adjustment tool/software.  Go ahead, I want to see you adjust the engagement of the Honda RC Valve. Where is your "video".  Because if you don't post a video of something, it's not good enough  for 2T Institute. 

You make this forum more and more like vital everytime I check back.  You're a f*cking douche, period.  I don't do this internet shit because of people exactly like yourself. Everything is an argument, everything is a debate.  Everything is bullshit.  You're negative, and negativity is contagious.  Look at the comment columns on yahoo news stories.  its all negative douchebags like yourself.  most forums are the same way.  you put a couple negative people in there, and it starts spreading.  The next thing you know, everyone is the same cynical, sarcastic, negative toolbag.

I have ridden/raced this CR250 for half a season.  and guess what...it has no low end. It's gutless off the bottom. So, don't come in here, tell me the crank case volume is perfect, you can adjust the powervalve blah blah blah based on what you "read" somewhere in some kiwi forum.  Get out there, and race a CR250. Otherwise, shut the f*ck up and keep tapping away at your sperm stained keyboard.

Now, for those of you who give a shit, I have acquired some Kashima coated upper fork legs off an 09 Kawasaki, and DLC coated lowers.  That's the dark, copper coated uppers and black coated lowers.  I figure it will go well with the "RC250" theme.  My seat cover came from Traction MX Seating, he was a pleasure to deal with, and was able to duplicate the seat cover on the RC250M perfectly, but with better more durable, gripper material.  I highly recommend the guy. 43 dollars SHIPPED.  and just as a reminder, I highly DO NOt recommend Eric Gorr, just had to throw that out there. he sucks.

I also  recently found a killer deal on a 97 CR125, last year of the steel frame for the 125 and I am considering going and picking it up. My suspension guy has a et of the 2000 Showa conventional forks from an RM along with the brakes, yokes and a wheel that I could put on that CR125.

I don't know how much I'll keep up with this thread, as I like to keep my hobbies lighthearted and fun, which is impossible to do around here anymore, apparently.  I'm also toying with the idea of a scalvini pipe on this bike.  they're only about 30 bucks more than ap ro circuit.  I have a fresh DEP on there now, but we'll see. I really want a cone pipe, and the expansion chamber colume on the Scalvini looks much different from the PC and FMF pipes, almost as if he figured out something.

Offline _X_

• Professional
  • M.I.R.A.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2013, 09:43:45 PM »
where are you scoring the scalvini, FKP?

Offline scotty dog

• Professional
  • because golf courses should be motocross tracks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2013, 09:45:49 PM »
Keeep it up Premixed, i would love to see pics of ya CR with the pipe n factory lookin suspension  ;)
F**K THE WHALES......................SAVE THE 2 STROKE!!!!

The hardest part about riding a 4 stroke is telling your parents your Gay!!

05 CR 250

Offline motoxr377

• Junior
  • RM GUY
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2013, 11:27:55 PM »
Premixed, wasn't sure about you at first.

Now, I like you.

Offline msmola2002

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2013, 11:36:31 PM »
2T Institute, bullshit?

Here is bullshit.

"You can adjust the servo powervalve in ____ rpm increments."    -2T institute

Show me your Honda RC Valve adjustment tool/software.  Go ahead, I want to see you adjust the engagement of the Honda RC Valve. Where is your "video".  Because if you don't post a video of something, it's not good enough  for 2T Institute. 

Not bullshit

I own one.

Offline Stusmoke

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2013, 02:36:27 AM »

Now, for those of you who give a shit, I have acquired some Kashima coated upper fork legs off an 09 Kawasaki, and DLC coated lowers.  That's the dark, copper coated uppers and black coated lowers.  I figure it will go well with the "RC250" theme.  My seat cover came from Traction MX Seating, he was a pleasure to deal with, and was able to duplicate the seat cover on the RC250M perfectly, but with better more durable, gripper material.  I highly recommend the guy. 43 dollars SHIPPED.  and just as a reminder, I highly DO NOt recommend Eric Gorr, just had to throw that out there. he sucks.

I also  recently found a killer deal on a 97 CR125, last year of the steel frame for the 125 and I am considering going and picking it up. My suspension guy has a et of the 2000 Showa conventional forks from an RM along with the brakes, yokes and a wheel that I could put on that CR125.

I don't know how much I'll keep up with this thread, as I like to keep my hobbies lighthearted and fun, which is impossible to do around here anymore, apparently.  I'm also toying with the idea of a scalvini pipe on this bike.  they're only about 30 bucks more than ap ro circuit.  I have a fresh DEP on there now, but we'll see. I really want a cone pipe, and the expansion chamber colume on the Scalvini looks much different from the PC and FMF pipes, almost as if he figured out something.

I for one, have enjoyed following this thread and would like to see it continued. Also, the scalvani sounds like a good idea. If not for performance, then simply because they look badass.

Side note, how did the DEP go?

Offline cnrcpla

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2013, 02:38:57 AM »
I was enjoying another "doom" bike thread from you, please keep updating. How'd that 125sx end up coming out? Got any finale pics or anything?