Two Stroke Motocross Forum > Non-Moto

Good weekend

(1/2) > >>

eprovenzano:
You know how life keeps getting in the way of our riding time...  Weel I made it out for a few hours. Saturday and Sunday.  Unfortunately this was my 1st outing of the year. 

Saturday I cruised my local trails to see what damage has been done by the long cold nasty winter... A lot...  I spend most of the day clearing trails. Tired and sore I was looking forward to Sunday when I could wick it up.

Sunday started out great. The bike was running great, I was busting down the trails I cleared Saturday.  All was right in my world.  I collected my buddy on the newly rebuild 99 YZ 125  and we headed out to the hill climbs.  Whiie crossing a small stream, I heard POW.. Oh no this can't be good.. I popped the rear tube   Now we're 5 miles in the woods and we have no tools...Since the bead is holding I go play on a few of the hills just to show my buddy what a big bore does to the hill climbs, (it eats em up)

We ride for a little while when I think I'd better not push my luck and head back.  Two miles to go and I lose the bead, oh joy. So I slowly crawl back to civilization and get my bike back to my buddies, just so I can trailer her home

Even after all the BS it's still a good weekend

citabjockey:
I got a 3 hour hall pass on Sunday too.
Not enough time to load bikes in the truck, took the dual sport two fiddy instead.
That thing is not fun on the road but it gets the job done. 1.5 hours on the road, 1.5 on the trails.

No flats on my dual sport tires. Because I am running road ready 20 psi.  ;-)

Glad you had a good day!

_X_:
this is why i wont ride unless i can see my truck at all times. i know, just another moto pu$$y.

TMKIWI:

--- Quote from: racer x on May 05, 2014, 05:29:00 AM ---this is why i wont ride unless i can see my truck at all times. i know, just another moto pu$$y.

--- End quote ---

Yep.

eprovenzano:

--- Quote from: racer x on May 05, 2014, 05:29:00 AM ---this is why i wont ride unless i can see my truck at all times. i know, just another moto pu$$y.

--- End quote ---

I prefer to dodge things that (normally) don't move (like trees), instead of dodging other riders...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version