Two Stroke Motocross Forum > Non-Moto

Good weekend

<< < (2/2)

Coop:
You should have headed back as soon as you got the flat. Lucky you didn't end up pushing (see below) .

For the first time in forever my bike fouled a plug a few weekends ago. It was running badly right from the start but I pushed my luck and rode anyway. It died at the base of a hill climb and of course neither me or the guy I was riding with (Sherco 300i) had a plug. I ended up pushing it over a mile to a spot he could pick me up in the van. That was not fun with a bad back and bum right bicep, plus Gassers aren't light LOL. I still don't know why that plug fouled, the jetting is good and that bike always runs clean. Except that day...

citabjockey:
It really is amazing how much ground you can cover on a bike in a very short time.
Doesn't seem like that much until the bike quits.

My most recent mechanical failure was clutch going belly up on my SC500 a few years back at the Virgina City GP. Died on a snotty uphill (they call it radiator hill, and that day I didn't even have radiators). BUT I got to dead stick it back down the hill to a fire road. Never really had to push. Left it in some trees and snagged a ride back to my truck and then retrieved it. Pushing is no fun at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version