Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Fun post from Vital[FOOPER]mx.  (Read 1906 times)

Offline Suzuki TS250/185

• Expert
  • No Thanks
    • View Profile
Fun post from Vital[FOOPER]mx.
« on: October 05, 2011, 09:13:12 AM »
Cedric Souberas race results slip now that he's traded the light, fast 2 stroke for the biggerheavy, slower, 4 stonk.

I'll bet he wishes he was still on the 2 Stroke also...

Here he is at SX Round 1 LAST YEAR on the KTM 250SX winning the race. The Farty 4 Stroke BLUMPER is a disadvantage but hey, bike companies won't pay you to win on a 2 stroke, if anything it makes you their enemy... It's really strange how you can get paid better not to win on a FOOPER than you can when you are winning on a real bike.... AMAZING...

http://youtu.be/LrnKGi_dhX0

So the same old story goes on... You can't eliminate strokes from pro racing by beating them in races, because the machines are too good... So what do you do if your a BLUMPER seller? Simple... You just do everyting you can to make sure that it only pays to race BLUMPERS... No matter if he's winning or not, you as a company have to make sure that if a guy is competing in supercrosses on a 2stroke, he's only riding for a bike shop or sleeping on DV's couch. While at the same time, if that guy was riding any color 4 stoke Bologna-Turd, he'd have all the support he needed to race anywhere in the world...

Just like magic, you'll have no one out there racing on a 2 stroke... because what pro rider really wants to sleep on the couch? [Keep in mind, Jake Moss couldn't touch Cedric Soubeyras when they raced against each other in Germany last year, but Jake got the Full Factory Offer to trade in his yellow 450 Bologna-Turd for a green 450 Bologna-Turd and come to the US and race. Meanwhile, Cedric got a used bike and couch offer from a good hearted DV who probably hated to see so much talent getting screwed so badly, unsupported by KTM, or any other junk pusher - ALL BECAUSE HE RIDES A REAL BIKE]

Last year, after winning races and posting impressive results ALL YEAR, and then putting his KTM250SX on the box at the BercySX, Cedric couldn't gain any support to come to the US and race, other than the very nice offer he got from DV to stay at his house for a few rounds, and the excellent work on a bike by DV's dad at Reptil Racing... which thousands of real fans are still very grateful for, thanks DV.

No company that's trying desperately to push fat, bloated BLUMPERS on a weary bike buying public want's a guy spanking FOOPERS on TV... so a rider of Cedric's quality was left basically high and dry except for the generosity of DV and family.

Now that Cedric has been bought and is riding a FLUMPER, will he have as much trouble getting to race??? I doubt it.

And that's why Pro Racing is a JOKE, and just basically the LONG TV Commercial that plays in between all the short TV Commercials...

I think 4 stroke dirtbikes are a phase, kind of like "Glam Rock" in a way. You see the whole world subscribing to it, and you wonder how everyone could be choking down so much Kool Aid and Spam... Then 10 Years later, nothing's left but the timeless stuff from before and after..

Offline SwapperMX

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Fun post from Vital[FOOPER]mx.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 05:56:23 AM »
Great post, and I love your commitment to the cause.
Two Stroke - A Revolution or Extinction ??

You DECIDE !!

Offline SwapperMX

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Fun post from Vital[FOOPER]mx.
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 08:45:11 PM »
I cant find the thread. Did the fooper foundation delete it ???
Two Stroke - A Revolution or Extinction ??

You DECIDE !!