Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Two Stokes of the Florida Motocross series  (Read 15051 times)

Offline luthier269

• Expert
    • View Profile
Re: Two Stokes of the Florida Motocross series
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2010, 07:16:14 PM »
 Also today Adam Cianciarulo was at Waldo today all I can say is Wow! Adam is another young racer on a Kx super mini and is unbelieveably smooth and fast. He will be one of the  top Pro's in the near future in my opinion. Too bad he will end up on a Four stroke. Still a lot of fun to watch and a nice kid.
Motocross is a real sport all the rest are just games

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2010, 12:47:19 PM »
Bump to the top because this thread is awesome!  ;D
- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Offline 2smoker

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2010, 03:41:17 PM »
This thread is really awesome!
Formula over substance will ALWAYS sell more.

Offline Super Trucker

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2010, 11:11:05 PM »
I  rode  sat.  the  1st  ride  of  the  year, a  local   mostly clay track, with lots  of hills, a  ton  of  rain  lately, I  was  the  only  person there, couldn,t  believe  it, I  still   was  very  aggressive. Today  I  hit  a  new  spot  a  friday night  suppercross  track,  there  was   about  60  riders. I  would  say  60-65 %   were  on   2 strokes. Most  2-st.s  were  on 125,s  more  RM,s  and  CR,s  than   YZ,s, which  is  cool ,  I  was  on  my  06 cr125 practice bike I  just  picked up, put  arround  100 plus  hrs. taking  everything  apart  in  the  sun, and  yeah  I  have a  killer tan  now. haha  Sorry  I  didn,t  take  any pictures, I  like  your  pics  thow, at  the  track  I,m   trying  to ride  as  much as  I  can. I  tried  to  jump  an  angled  single  there  to  slow  you down, into  some  deep   sharp  left  turn  corner ruts, my front wheel  caught  the  top  off  the  rut, and high sided  hands  and  face  in the  loose  clay, off  the  riding  line, total slow  motion, that  was  lap  15  and  rode a  bunch  more  yet, I,m  beat  now.

Offline SwapperMX

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2010, 12:51:37 AM »
I  rode  sat.  the  1st  ride  of  the  year, a  local   mostly clay track, with lots  of hills, a  ton  of  rain  lately, I  was  the  only  person there, couldn,t  believe  it, I  still   was  very  aggressive. Today  I  hit  a  new  spot  a  friday night  suppercross  track,  there  was   about  60  riders. I  would  say  60-65 %   were  on   2 strokes. Most  2-st.s  were  on 125,s  more  RM,s  and  CR,s  than   YZ,s, which  is  cool ,  I  was  on  my  06 cr125 practice bike I  just  picked up, put  arround  100 plus  hrs. taking  everything  apart  in  the  sun, and  yeah  I  have a  killer tan  now. haha  Sorry  I  didn,t  take  any pictures, I  like  your  pics  thow, at  the  track  I,m   trying  to ride  as  much as  I  can. I  tried  to  jump  an  angled  single  there  to  slow  you down, into  some  deep   sharp  left  turn  corner ruts, my front wheel  caught  the  top  off  the  rut, and high sided  hands  and  face  in the  loose  clay, off  the  riding  line, total slow  motion, that  was  lap  15  and  rode a  bunch  more  yet, I,m  beat  now.

HUH ??????????????

:'(     :'(
Two Stroke - A Revolution or Extinction ??

You DECIDE !!

Offline Super Trucker

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2010, 10:30:19 AM »
I  was   really  beat  last night, 2 straight days  of riding  a  125  wide open.  What  I,m  trying  to  say  is  that  there,s  alot  of  2-st.  in  Wisconsin. On  sunday  I  rode  at  GravityparkUSA   they  have  friday night supercross  series. Every week  they  have open  riding   3  or more times  a week, riders  have  the track  wired, alot of riders  just  race  there  and  no  where  else.  There  was  about  60 riders , 60-65 %  were  on  2-strokes, mostly  125,s.   It,s  not   a   2-st. track,  but  more  riders  are on  them. I,m  still  laying  on ice, my  back  bent  the  wrong way, my  helmet  went back  and  drove  my  chin  into  the ground, when I  high sided.

Offline luthier269

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2010, 04:16:03 PM »
Brinsley Dyess ran the Women 14 plus class at Loretta Lynn on her YZ250 and got 5th overall. 8th in the first moto,4th in the second moto,6th in the third moto.

Offline burn1986

• Professional
  • 1986 best year for CRs
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2010, 10:49:00 AM »
Yeah, I defintely like the pics. This tells the true story of what is going on in mx.

Offline luthier269

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2010, 12:36:46 PM »
Bad news Brinsley  broke her collar bone today. She was flying .