Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Conspiracy  (Read 12630 times)

Offline miedosoracing

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2011, 10:15:24 AM »
I love seeing new faces that come on here saying how 2 stroke friendly they are, and then their true colors show after they throw a few, I love 2 strokes out there.  LMFAO.  "A small crowd that still demands them?"  Have you been to any offroad events?  Freakin orange 2 stroke fest. The big 4 are missing the boat.
www.miedosoracing.com
Fightin the system like a 2 stroke modern day Robin Hood!

Offline snook620

• Professional
  • weekend warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2011, 10:17:55 AM »
My local KTM dealer stocks the full 2 Stroke line, if they can keep them in stock. And yes they get as many, sx's as sxf's. XC's don't stay in stock either. :)

I agree. And Charles Im not starting an anti 2 stroke campaign here, Im just being honest.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 10:23:46 AM by snook620 »
2000 YZ 125 under construction

Offline snook620

• Professional
  • weekend warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2011, 10:22:01 AM »
I love seeing new faces that come on here saying how 2 stroke friendly they are, and then their true colors show after they throw a few, I love 2 strokes out there.  LMFAO.  "A small crowd that still demands them?"  Have you been to any offroad events?  Freakin orange 2 stroke fest. The big 4 are missing the boat.

I love when a 19 year old kid on his dads computer tryes to tell me what I already know. Ive attended literally hundreds of offroad events. Ive been riding/racing mx for almost 20 years.

Ive had probably 50+ motocross bikes in my life and only two were 4 strokes, so dont tell me what colors Im showing.

Offline Charles Owens

• Professional
    • View Profile
    • Two Stroke Motocross
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2011, 10:23:42 AM »
I would just like to see everyone get along, we are here to support the smokers.

There is a lot going on this year.

The way I see it the "big 4" aren't the big 4 anymore. To me anyway.

KTM is still dropping TONS of cash on developing and designing the 2's. KTM is choosing to put a 250SX in select Nationals. That is a HUGE step in our goal. :)

Just because the Big 4 arent supporting them, doesn't mean KTM, TM, Maico, GAS GAS, etc, etc, etc. arent :)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 10:40:16 AM by Charles Owens »

Offline miedosoracing

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2011, 10:33:25 AM »
KTM is choosing to put a 250SX is SX East. That is a HUGE step in our goal.
  can you elaborate more?
www.miedosoracing.com

Offline Charles Owens

• Professional
    • View Profile
    • Two Stroke Motocross
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2011, 10:40:54 AM »
Sorry National's, not SX.
KTM is placing Sleeter in select Nationals this season.

Offline miedosoracing

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2011, 10:52:39 AM »

I love when a 19 year old kid on his dads computer tryes to tell me what I already know. Ive attended literally hundreds of offroad events. Ive been riding/racing mx for almost 20 years.

Ive had probably 50+ motocross bikes in my life and only two were 4 strokes, so dont tell me what colors Im showing.
Are you speaking of the 07 CRF250 or the RMZ450?
www.miedosoracing.com

Offline snook620

• Professional
  • weekend warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2011, 10:55:07 AM »
yes sir. And I should clarify Ive probably raced 50+ bikes.....Ive only owned maybe 15-20. And of those all but 2 were 2 strokes.

Im all for supporting the smoker, please dont think Im not. Were simply debating on were it went. No offence.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 10:57:45 AM by snook620 »

Offline miedosoracing

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2011, 10:59:15 AM »
That's cool.  By they way, I'm roughly 8 years older than you.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 11:21:33 AM by miedosoracing »
www.miedosoracing.com

Offline miedosoracing

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2011, 11:18:13 AM »
yes sir. And I should clarify Ive probably raced 50+ bikes.....Ive only owned maybe 15-20. And of those all but 2 were 2 strokes.

Im all for supporting the smoker, please dont think Im not. Were simply debating on were it went. No offence.
The debate on where they went, is this. They knew what they wanted to do, again, going back to my original topic. So they had to have rules as they do, to get it done. They won a championship on a 400cc bike, that was in it's first years.  Everyone who has a brain at all, can see that they would not need 450cc's, because the tech would only get better and faster, right?  So, they passed a rule that basically deletes any competition, thus you have more sales.  Thing is, we who are with opened eyes, see, that CC for CC is fair. We also have seen bikes like 500's go by by, because no one needs 500cc's. Well I didn't need on, I just wanted it.  But either way, 450cc's is just too big for the average guy.  And, to top it all off, the original ProAMA rules were 370cc from the 1970's.  They only changed to the higher cc's rule, to accomodate some big 4 strokes. Had the rules never changed, ever, we would not be seeing the dying off of the once ruling bikes. They've changed rules repeatedly to help 4 strokes, but where's the 2 stroke rule change?  And I'm so tired of hearing from forums, the emission deal. Had nothing to do with it.  Go see Whitlock speaking about that exact subject, and he said, it had nothing to do with it. 
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 11:26:28 AM by miedosoracing »
www.miedosoracing.com

Offline snook620

• Professional
  • weekend warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2011, 11:25:34 AM »
 ;D  Ok man. You win. Thats probably exactly what happened.......

Offline miedosoracing

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2011, 11:29:04 AM »
;D  Ok man. You win. Thats probably exactly what happened.......
I'm not trying to win anything. I was told from someone who would know. I can say one thing for sure. I've seen people who butt against the system get squashed. I know of atleast 5 people who no longer have work inside the industry after saying pro 2 stroke things, which meant anti ProAMA.
www.miedosoracing.com

Offline Charles Owens

• Professional
    • View Profile
    • Two Stroke Motocross
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2011, 11:39:50 AM »
I'm not trying to win anything. I was told from someone who would know. I can say one thing for sure. I've seen people who butt against the system get squashed. I know of atleast 5 people who no longer have work inside the industry after saying pro 2 stroke things, which meant anti ProAMA.

This is an up-hill battle, which is why it is easier as a team. I catch a lot of resistance everyday, It just makes me want to push harder! :)

Offline miedosoracing

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2011, 11:43:43 AM »

This is an up-hill battle, which is why it is easier as a team. I catch a lot of resistance everyday, It just makes me want to push harder! :)

Keep on keepin on Charles
www.miedosoracing.com

Offline snook620

• Professional
  • weekend warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2011, 11:45:26 AM »
I just dont see it being that complex. I guess it could be.

I also know some people in the industry. My best friend is a mechanic for Suzuki City and has been working at the Stewart compound for the last few months. He said they play around on 2 strokes for fun all the time. Ryan Sipes (#25 Star Yamaha) is probably our fastest local right now and he ALWAYS rides his 2 stroke in our state series races. None of them are loosing theyre jobs?