Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: moto town usa  (Read 2294 times)

Offline kawi250

• Junior
    • View Profile
moto town usa
« on: December 08, 2010, 08:30:19 PM »
Just wondering what happened to the site? i went a few years back to the one in ct and was hoping to go again this year, i cant take the winters in mass with no riding! if anyone can help me out thatd be awesome! maybe a website or an address and phone number?

Offline MXLord327

• Expert
    • View Profile
Re: moto town usa
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 06:06:02 AM »
I heard they closed down, then re-opened, then closed again.  Not totally sure what is going on with them.....

Offline msambuco

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 08:51:38 AM »
For those with a camper and the time there is a great place to ride in Ocala fl. Hardrock cycle park has campsites with power and water, 4 MX tracks, and a trail loop. This is local to us but we see a lot of Northern riders that come for a week or more to break up winter. It is open 7 days a week. It gets real busy just before spring with fast riders that want to be ready for the first races.
08 373 Fuzion Toyhauler
1 wife, 2 kids, 1 dog
A lot of toys
A map and a credit card
A lot of memories no one can take away

Offline MXLord327

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 11:01:24 AM »
I just saw in the Dirt Rider on-line magazine forums that Moto Town is re-opening soon......

Offline Flyin vee

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 04:11:14 PM »
Hey everyone,  Been following this pretty closely on another forum in their regional section.  The locals going to look at the site say all the dirt and heavy equiptment is still out back.  Insde is all bare with a concrete floor.  I live waaaaaay up in Northern NY and have enjoyed breaking up the long winter with trips to MotoTown, I hope they get it going.  For now Im planning a trip to NEMX in Andover Ohio late in Jan 2011.  Never been there but am looking forward to smoking out the four strokes.
09 KTM 250 sx    Braaaaaap!

Offline Flyin vee

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2010, 05:04:39 AM »
whoa,,,looks like I should do my research before I post.  Looks like Mototown is opening :D.  There is a regional forum on thumpertalk guys on there say its opening today, 12-10.  Cost is $60 for one session $100 for two sessions.  Little pricey but still worth it.
09 KTM 250 sx    Braaaaaap!