Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Possible 125cc class at Nationals in 2012  (Read 5267 times)

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
Re: Possible 125cc class at Nationals in 2012
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2011, 01:05:52 AM »
If there is an age limit they should make it 17-24 B/C college boy, I'd buy a 125 just to race that!  But regardless, a 2 stroke class would be more interesting to watch than Womens, (No Offense).  AS long as they schedule it into the day's program where most people would still be there to watch it, unlike having the womens 2nd moto at 6:30pm when the people that came for the day are leaving because it's hot as hell out and they're sick of being in the heat.  Getting off topic but if they scheduled the Womens motos after the 1st 450 moto and then after 1st 250 moto, they'd have a bigger audience and would get more attn.  But going back to the original point, they better televise the 125 series!!!!

... How much did that screen name cost ya?
ACMXProductions.weebly.com <-- Check it out! Now!

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

The Sweet Sound of a Yz125 Two Stroke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSO3Po7uvJo

'If it takes more than two strokes, then you're just playing with

Offline motoxr377

• Junior
  • RM GUY
    • View Profile
Re: Possible 125cc class at Nationals in 2012
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2011, 06:53:27 PM »
If there is an age limit they should make it 17-24 B/C college boy, I'd buy a 125 just to race that!  But regardless, a 2 stroke class would be more interesting to watch than Womens, (No Offense).  AS long as they schedule it into the day's program where most people would still be there to watch it, unlike having the womens 2nd moto at 6:30pm when the people that came for the day are leaving because it's hot as hell out and they're sick of being in the heat.  Getting off topic but if they scheduled the Womens motos after the 1st 450 moto and then after 1st 250 moto, they'd have a bigger audience and would get more attn.  But going back to the original point, they better televise the 125 series!!!!

... How much did that screen name cost ya?

HAH!  :D