Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: check it...........  (Read 1821 times)

Offline scotty dog

• Professional
  • because golf courses should be motocross tracks!
    • View Profile
check it...........
« on: January 19, 2012, 12:59:04 PM »
sorry bout the bit with the 4pig but the other 2 make up for it i reckon  :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by ' »
F**K THE WHALES......................SAVE THE 2 STROKE!!!!

The hardest part about riding a 4 stroke is telling your parents your Gay!!

05 CR 250

Offline TMKIWI

• Professional
    • View Profile
check it...........
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 05:18:14 AM »
Watts'y is cool.
Didn't he win the ISDE outright on a 125 ?
The only man to do so I think.
If you don't fall off you are not going hard enough

Offline scotty dog

• Professional
  • because golf courses should be motocross tracks!
    • View Profile
check it...........
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 11:41:50 AM »
I think ya rite kiwi, he also won GNCC's on every size KTM
F**K THE WHALES......................SAVE THE 2 STROKE!!!!

The hardest part about riding a 4 stroke is telling your parents your Gay!!

05 CR 250

Offline ford832

• Professional
  • I PITY THE FOOL THAT RIDES A FOURSTROKE
    • View Profile
check it...........
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 01:45:38 PM »
Shane Watts was the man back in the late 90's,early 00's in US off road.He started on a 125 and won,which had never been done before.People then said he could only win on a little bike so he then proceeded to work his way through the entire line up and I think won on them all except the 380 in one year-if I remember correctly anyway.
He was known for a few other things as well-starting races on tires that already had one race on them because he didn't see the need to change them,not running handguards ("you ride around the trees,right?")and trying to pick up every other racer's girlfriend/wife.I think he was in every pro riders head over here for a couple years.
The no handguard thing got him in the end as he got his left hand so smashed up surgery removed alot of the bones in it and effectively ended his career-at the top level anyway.
He currently runs an off road riding school.A couple of the local guys attended it last year in Maine and couldn't say enough about it.
A local off road bike club is currently in negotiations to bring him to New Brunswick or Nova Scotia this year and it appears it will likely happen.
Here's a vid one of the guys shot of one of his rut riding drills.They said it looks good here but before everyone got the hang of it,it was like a high-siding drill  :D

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=you%20tube%20grinding%20with%20watts&source=web&cd=2&sqi=2&ved=0CCQQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Db1Id6vM-Byk&ei=KcAaT_26G5KF0QGzkdHmCw&usg=AFQjCNFq5f5pz7gTxtnt5EkSMOIIxwLFwA&cad=rja
I'd rather a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.

Offline KXPegger

• Novice
    • View Profile
check it...........
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 10:06:06 PM »
Eric Hallgath owns Champion Motorsports here in Vegas. Sells KTM, Husaberg and Husgvarna. I just bought bought a KTM 2012 250SX from him. He's a very down to earth, mello guy! You would never guess he's a desert badass! His business seems to be doing very well and he is very service oriented! I needed the new handle bar clamps for my 450SX-F that were recalled. He didn't have anymore in stock so he pulled them off one of his new floor models and then proceded to install them on my bike too! Great guy and his staff is the same!
"05" RMZ450, "07" RM250. "08" Service Honda KX500AF, "11" KTM450SX-F