Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Going to Durhamtown in October  (Read 5120 times)

Offline 2stroke250

• Junior
    • View Profile
Going to Durhamtown in October
« on: July 25, 2010, 07:33:08 PM »
I don't know if any of you have ever been there, bu this is a great place to ride. It's located in Union Point, GA. They have 150 miles of one way trails, dirt drag strip, tracks, lodging etc. I try to go at least once a year or so. Check it out at www.durhamtown.com
1996 SUZUKI RM250 W/2000 RM250 ENGINE SWAP

Offline keeptwostrokesalive

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Going to Durhamtown in October
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 06:59:40 AM »
I live four hours away from their. I want to go so bad and ride the motocross tracks.  When i get a yz250 i will go hopefully.

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 07:05:22 AM »
I live four hours away from their. I want to go so bad and ride the motocross tracks.  When i get a yz250 i will go hopefully.

Heck take that 125. Small bores are great fun!!
- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Offline msambuco

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 05:17:27 AM »
We have a group of 20 going the first part of Thanksgiving week. Not only is this an awesome place to ride the everybody including the owner goes out of their way to make sure you have a good time. Pro shop prices are OK and there is always a lot of good stuff on sale out front. They rent MX bikes, atv's, and rhino's. Cabins and full hookup RV sites as well. I know a lot go North to South for winter trips and I would highly recommend adding this stop in to try it out. They just had a new track built by Mark Barnett.
08 373 Fuzion Toyhauler
1 wife, 2 kids, 1 dog
A lot of toys
A map and a credit card
A lot of memories no one can take away

Offline Super Trucker

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 10:15:59 AM »
That looks like a cool place, I,m going to look it up on the map. In a few weeks I,m going back trucking, Savana Ga. port is booming for hauling containers from the ships. It,s an option for work, and it would be nice to ride mx year round. Mark Barnett,s track Monster moutain in Alabama is awesome, from what I,ve heard.I,m sure the track he built at Durhamtown is great too.

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 05:10:00 PM »
I've never been to Durhamtown but it looks like a great place to ride! A few places I like to ride are Haspin Acres in Laurel Indiana,Badlands Offroad in Attica Indiana and also The Hatfield McCoy Trails in Southern West Virginia.I'll list their websites below but I don't know how to list them so you can just click onto the sites? Nonetheless here they are listed below.

haspinacres.com

www.badlandsoffroad.com

trailsheaven.com