Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Practice Track Diaries The Wick 338 05/25/2019  (Read 1949 times)

Offline _X_

• Professional
  • M.I.R.A.
    • View Profile
Practice Track Diaries The Wick 338 05/25/2019
« on: June 02, 2019, 03:27:31 PM »
There is something to be said about being in a gang. That feeling family, self worth and of course fancy new nicknames. I thought my life was for filled until I met the Prez and was welcomed into M.I.R.A. now my life has no meaning, no purpose and lacking of substance, but you know what? I F-ing love it! 

So, with that being said, I met up with the Prez early Saturday morning to represent the debauchery that is M.I.R.A. and surf some sand for a bit. It was just an ordinary , typical type OP, until the Prez knocked my wig back
 upon returning from one of the sessions. He had some how hidden the fact that his Husqy TC 250 was not only a bonafide race weapon, but also a loom! His bike can spin the finest of yarn, I mean his loom makes Rumple Stilzkin froth at the mouth in sight of it. It is spectacular believe me. How he spun the southwick sand into a fine Kawasaki chiffon I'll never know, but he and it did.

The Prez at work with his Husqy TC250 Loom edition

the fruit of the Loom

That was only a portion of the debauchery. there is also this doof that frequents the local tracks and is a genuine fake of all fakes. He loves to say high and proceed to tell you how wonderful and cool, fast , a "PRO", etc. he is. He is known to me as the practice track hero a real looser and I cut him short with every opportunity he gives me and believe me he gives me plenty. Anyway, he has bought a Honda 250 twostroke and I really don't give a shit. I saw it and if I cared I would have acknowledged it, but I don't and I didn't. Well, he had to come over to me and proceed to say " Hey Brian,(in his stupid ass voice) What do you think of my new toy!?" to which I replied, " what makes you think I give a shit?" to any normal person this would be the end of the conversation, but he is far from normal and couldn't take the hint, so he stood there akwardly conversing with his equally retarded buddy Ias I ignored them and eventually he prodded off and I got to tell the Prez of my encounter. After a brief reflection, the Prez had anointed him "Doughy" . lol to add insult to injury while we headed down for our session, we saw Doughy's new toy being loaded onto the tow trailer for a lift back to the "pro" pits. Lets face it, his new toy clearly doesn't like him either.

So after a few more epic battle sessions the Prez and i called it a day, Till next time TSM!
THE DINGO (see Doughy wasn't the only one with a new nick name)

Offline eprovenzano

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Practice Track Diaries The Wick 338 05/25/2019
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 06:15:36 AM »
Love it... 
Eric Provenzano
2019 KTM 300 XCW TPI
2000 KTM 300 EXC (Son's)
2001 KTM 380 EXC
Sold 1991 KDX 200... fun play bike
Sold 1999 KX250
Sold 1999 YZ125 (son's)
Sold 2001 Yamaha TTL 125 (son's 1st bike)
Sold but never forgotten 1974 Honda Elsinore CR250M
Sold 1974 Honda Elsinore CR125