Two Stroke Motocross Forum > General Two Stroke Talk

Looking at a 2019 KTM 300 XCW TPI

<< < (2/4) > >>

eprovenzano:

--- Quote from: citabjockey on February 27, 2019, 08:19:28 PM ---Hey Eric, you forgot the "sold" prefix on your 380 entry in your sig!

--- End quote ---

Changed it...   ;D  :P  I'm dying...  cant wait to go pick her up.

nancis:
Oh...it's Friday!  Tomorrow is the day!!  Can't wait to see some pics!  I can relate, a few years ago I put my name on a Beta XT300 (arrival date from Italy unknown) in November...finally got her in April...it was painful but I got regular updates from the dealer on status, the hardest was when the shipment was finally on US soil but had to get thru customs...aauuugh!
On a side note...my Beta has oil injection and it's great.  I've never had issues with it.  We did check all connection completely before riding tho and I think many overlook that process.  The amount of oil it uses definitely varies depending on riding conditions and speed.  I think that freaks people out too :)

eprovenzano:
Friday night my 4 year old grand daughter stayed with us.  Wore her out by letting her swim in the hot tub...  Saturday morning I was up early, ready to go, but my wife and grand daughter were slow to wake up... and slow to get ready.... Finally make the 75 min drive to Action Extreme Sport in New Philadelphia Ohio.  There was my shinny new toy...  She was prepped and waiting for me.  I picked out a skid plate.  I don't need a huge metal plate as rocks are not the biggest issue, as most of our trails are littered with tree roots and downed logs.  Also on my list was hand guards.  Yes it comes with the flag guards, but sometimes those damn trees just out in front of you.  I'm an accountant and need to use my hands and fingers for work. 

Since my grand daughter asked to stay Saturday night too, I was only able to unload the bike and put her into the garage...  Instead of playing with my new toy, I spent time with my grand daughter, so my wife could paint one of our rooms.  We played dollhouse, puzzles, play doh, dressing and undressing her dolls, hide and go seek, and many, many craft projects...   yea Pap Pap was tired after she went home.... 

_X_:
very nice epro!

eprovenzano:
Of course the weather is bitter cold and ll I can do is look at her...  Working on some honey do projects then I'll start setting the sag, and installing the hand guards. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version