Two Stroke Motocross Forum > Open Forum

"Times are a changing"

<< < (3/3)

Stusmoke:
My loyalty to my country gets thinner and thinner everyday. It took my postal service 9 days to send me a book from brisbane, to warwick. Thats sub 200 kilometres. Nine days. American postal service will get a parcel from one side of the states to the other in 5 days. Thats about 2000 miles. ****ing criminal. The NBN internet services we were supposed to have gotten last year, are now not coming at all and in its place is the much more expensive and unreliable wireless ****.

Our criminal code is an absolute mess, the gold coasts crime rates are higher than new york city thanks to the filthy little bikers, our education, health and emergency service systems are a disaster and we have one of the highest road death rates in the developed world. Fun fact: Abortion is legal in victoria on request, and yet theres almost no doctor will to perform it because the abortion legislation is so royally fu****, that even if the doctor does everything right he can be successfully sued by a lawyer fresh out of lawschool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version