Two Stroke Motocross Forum > Riding Spots

Durhamtown in GA

(1/7) > >>

msambuco:
How many here have been to Durhamtown. We have been going since 05 and everytime there is something new. Last time (spring) there was a new high speed "GP" track. Last week was Saturday night live bands and a new Tiki bar. Going back for spring break. I highly reccomend everyone close enough to check this place out. Web is durhamtown.com. From the smallest slowest riders to top expert MX there is something for everyone. Did I mention the Tiki bar? Wife wants another margarita.

Seriously, If anyone needs info on this place from a customers perspective we have been there about 15 times.

motoxr377:
Thanks.  I live about two hours north of Durhamtown, and am going there for the first time ever this Saturday.  I'm excited for the variety in tracks.  I might start on the MX4 track, it just looks fun and I could get a feel for the new YZ. 

Will my family be able to spectate easily as I go from track to track?  Thanks again for your insight.

msambuco:
We did about 500 laps at MX4. Small but fun track. Must do things are hillclimbs, redlands, GP track, trail G (scenic), and of course MX4. If you have kids going there is a BMX track behind the lodge that is lighted. Have fun.

motoxr377:
Thanks! I'll let you know how it goes!

BertaRobinz:
The BMX track is surely a long stretch and one of the best place to go with kids. I enjoyed the family ride there. Would surely recommend it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version