Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Its happened, the garage has a new addition  (Read 9513 times)

Offline cnrcpla

• Novice
    • View Profile
Its happened, the garage has a new addition
« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2012, 01:01:13 PM »
The steam from my bike was coming from the blown gasket spewing coolant onto the header pipe... But I can't wait to get everything reassembled and break it all in. My favorite part of the break in is the balls to the walls run with the WOT  ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by ' »

Offline Stusmoke

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2012, 03:36:27 AM »
I'm sorry my mechanical knowledge is sketchy at best, the WOT? You've only got about 5 days to go, happy screaming

Offline cnrcpla

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2012, 04:59:13 AM »
WOT - Wide Open Throttle  ;D And happy screaming to you as well  :)

Offline Stusmoke

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2012, 07:05:17 AM »
I got my tank, that was one of the best rides ever... Unfortunately the previous owner (for some bizzare reason) put a dual sport tire on the front.... When riding in soft dirt, that doesn't hook up very well. At all. When I lean't her over a little too far the front just washed right out and I lost my clutch perch screw, it must have been really loose for that to happen. No biggie I've got a cold so I was getting very worn out anyway. Funny, I went back home to take my knee guards off cos they were giving me heaps (I really need some socks) and when I went back down that was when I dumped it, I'm glad it was slow and I'm not out of the game now for a knee injury, that would make me swear alot. Did you get your cylinder today? Its the 9th in Australia

Offline cnrcpla

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2012, 11:43:14 AM »
I did  ;D It came in a day earlier. I got it all installed and I was really happy with the work they did, it looked like I took a brand new cylinder out of the box  8) But I still have to lock tight all the bolts and then its break in time  ;D

Offline Stusmoke

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2012, 12:40:52 PM »
Going over the bolts is a tedious process, I wish you luck! I took me a stupidly long time to get my baby back into its proper shape! Between me sucking at using a socket set and the plastics just be a pain in the ass it took me something like 30 minutes. But its all good now, Good luck to you

Offline cnrcpla

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2012, 02:35:10 PM »
Thanks man, its only the base and head gasket bolts I have to lock tight, so I shouldn't be that difficult  ;D