Two Stroke Motocross Forum > Riding Spots

Our new track

(1/5) > >>

shanes:
well after laying it out with a mate 2 weeks ago , i went and seen it yesterday boys have done a great job its cost us just 3000 dollars so far but we have 9 of us that have put in an equal amount , we have built a 2 km MX track and a 8 km enduro loop . everyone will be welcome to ride but we will charge 10 a day for enduro and 15 a day for mx track this is to cover the cost of up keep .

i will get some pics on the weekend on the first ride , the jumps still need a lot of work as the dozer and excavator we had build them where very big and they had never built a track before , so we have a bobcat booked in for 8 am tomorrow to clean and shape the jumps its the ramps that need the most work to get the angles right  , will also just tidy up some of the corners

there is a 28 meter tabletop , a huge camel style set up about 5-6 meters high , a wave section , whoops ,4 smaller table tops and a huge setup style double all look doable once we clean them up apart from the double we need to do a lot of work before anyone tries that or they will die

as normal we had a lot of talkers {over 20 }but when it came to the crunch only 9 of us put in but you get that , at least we will have a full size mx track and enduro loop to play on every close by at last.

_X_:
where is this located shanes?

shanes:
its a long way from you 

i am living and working in Jakarta Indonesia , there are a few tracks here but all very short and no fast stuff , jumps are all have vertical faces so a few of us got together to build a more american style track with some 3rd 4th gear stuff and more flowing , instead of the stop start 2nd gear tracks they have here

riffraff:
sounds awesome, mark it on the member map so we can see where it's at

_X_:
yeah i know, just thought some in your part of the world would like to know. good luck with this shanes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version