TSM Racing > Project YZ

YZ Project pics.

<< < (2/32) > >>

opfermanmotors:
All Balls

All Balls 1982 Yamaha YZ250

riffraff:

--- Quote from: DirtyGirl on March 01, 2011, 12:50:08 PM ---soo i get the tshirt right?? i would love to have AllBalls across my chest. :-*

--- End quote ---

No comment    :-X

JETZcorp:
Nice to see that our frame isn't made out of recycled beer cans like the competition!

MyckMcClung:
I too am a fan of Chromoly frames, biggest factor in my purchase of the KX250. I considered the RM250 but prefered the hidden gas tank/seamless shroud design of the KX. Despite the shroud/gas tank seam  on the Yamaha, it had a good feel ergonomicaly and I didn't notice it. But the aluminum chassis of the 05 yz250 compared to the 03 yz250 I tested felt kinda stiff when apexing a wide turn at speed.

SwapperMX:
If you want to be taken seriously with this project on other websites, eg VitalMX etc, you better be going to win some decent amateur level races in the A class or +25. Otherwise this project, and the WHOLE WEBSITE, will be considered a joke, and the laughing stock of all that use moto forums. I really hope this doesnt go bad, and I hope you realise the implications of not doing this properly if you are going to post on other websites. Best of luck, it seems at the moment that you are going to need it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version