Two Stroke Motocross Forum > Non-Moto

Crazy Ideas Competition!

(1/3) > >>

JETZcorp:
Here's an idea.  A while ago, there was a contest to see who could come up with the most interesting uses for a Chrysler 426 Hemi, and I think it would be fun for us to brainstorm creative or unusual applications that would be improved by the two-stroke engine.  If at all possible, write your submissions in the voice of an advertisement.

I'll start this off with something relatively mild and traditional.  A two-stroke wheelchair!  Perfect for anyone who has gone over the bars just before an unfortunate landing, or found themselves caught unawares by their new 450F laying down a thick dose of engine braking in midair whilst attempting to jump a triple.  With this device, even Steven Hawking can know the pleasures of roosting a new Marianas Trench, or rolling down the sidewalk on a wheelie.  Base models come with a kick-start, electric start optional.

G-MONEY:
Who would kick it for you? better make that a pull start

JETZcorp:
It was a joke. :P

GlennC:
I'm thinking Kawi triple powered Bar stool :o

JETZcorp:
I'll see your bar stool and raise you an adjustable bed.  Build up the revs, pop the clutch, get ready for a zero-to-comfort time of 0.02 seconds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version